Email address
Password
Forgot your Password?

New User?
Don't have a Maxis Forum Account yet?

Hot Topics

20/04/2014 Customer Service : I can't register on my launchpad.com.my
20/04/2014 Maxis Dealers : Hotlink Starter Pack
20/04/2014 Network - Coverage&Outage : The worst internet connection at Alor Se...

Top Users

Norafizah (7627)
Chandru (7043)
Ashley (7018)
Zatul Ifa (5640)
Firdaus Merican (5320)
Elle (5168)
Zairie (5060)
Tharsani (4980)
Emmi (4894)
M.Avis (4849)

Maxis Forum Home > Customer Service > Customer Service

Topic: Maxis Bill cannot be viewed

Back to Topic List

gamerking
Level 0
Posted: 28 Apr, 2013 :  09:24:27 AM

I wish to complain about the online bill viewing for my account. why i cannot view the online bill even after i receive message saying my online bill viewing is now available..??
I wish to clear my bill as soon as possible since i don't want any trouble pilling up later. can you please solve this issue maxis???
Your concern are much appreciated

Ashley
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 28 Apr, 2013 :  2:43:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by gamerking

I wish to complain about the online bill viewing for my account. why i cannot view the online bill even after i receive message saying my online bill viewing is now available..??
I wish to clear my bill as soon as possible since i don't want any trouble pilling up later. can you please solve this issue maxis???

Hi gamerking,

Kindly provide us with your account number for us to check further on this.

Thank you

Maxis - Malaysia's Best Data Network
gamerking
Level 0
Posted: 28 Apr, 2013 :  10:22:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ashley

quote:

Hi gamerking,

Thank you

account number 1596497444

Subben
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 29 Apr, 2013 :  2:05:51 PM

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hi gamerking,

Thank you

Hi gamerking,

Kindly be informed that you may check your Maxis Broadband statement via Mylaunchpad.You have to login to and select View My Invoices to view and download your latest statement.Do revert should you require further assistance.

Thank you.

gamerking
Level 0
Posted: 29 Apr, 2013 :  7:55:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Subben

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hi gamerking,

Thank you

Hi gamerking,

Kindly be informed that you may check your Maxis Broadband statement via Mylaunchpad.You have to login to and select View My Invoices to view and download your latest statement.Do revert should you require further assistance.

Thank you.

of cause i know how to do check the invoice. juz when i click into my invoice, nothing come out and it said error.. i know how to paid bill but it is the bill that cannot be viewed..

Subben
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 30 Apr, 2013 :  6:30:29 PM

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Subben

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hi gamerking,

Thank you

Hi gamerking,

Thank you.

of cause i know how to do check the invoice. juz when i click into my invoice, nothing come out and it said error.. i know how to paid bill but it is the bill that cannot be viewed..

Hi gamerking,

Pursuant to our conversation earlier, hopefully you are clear with the explanation given and please do revert should you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8 and above.
Copyright © 2013 Maxis Bhd [867573-A]. All rights reserved.