Search Discussions
 
more options

Hot Topics
   
21/05/2015 Coverage in Malaysia : no network / data coverage
20/05/2015 Content SMS/Spam : content SMS/SPAM
19/05/2015 Coverage in Malaysia : Poor network coverage in Johor
   

Top Users
   
Norafizah (8857)
Chandru (8442)
Faiz Hisham (8161)
Emmi (7995)
Ashley (7007)
A. Oscar (6522)
M.Avis (6205)
Firdaus CM (6156)
Firdaus Merican (6105)
Elle (5868)
   

Maxis Forum Home > Rate Plans, Charges and Billing > Billing
 
Topic: Maxis Online Account
 
Back to Topic List
         
 
 
 
nyeotg1984
Level 0
Posted: 03 May, 2013 :  11:57:32 PM
 
Hi, i'm experiencing difficulties to access my maxis. My previous account was under Hotlink prepaid. When maxis introducing new system Online ID, and i don't have problem to access my prepaid account at first time, but since after i had been convert my mobile number from prepaid to postpaid and being acknowledge by maxis MEP that the first billing only able to view via online after 2 days of bill generated. My billing date was on 28th of each month but until today still failed to access my maxis. Help me to check my account please.
 
Mohan Kumar
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 04 May, 2013 :  10:34:43 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by nyeotg1984

Hi, i'm experiencing difficulties to access my maxis. My previous account was under Hotlink prepaid. When maxis introducing new system Online ID, and i don't have problem to access my prepaid account at first time, but since after i had been convert my mobile number from prepaid to postpaid and being acknowledge by maxis MEP that the first billing only able to view via online after 2 days of bill generated. My billing date was on 28th of each month but until today still failed to access my maxis. Help me to check my account please.



Hi nyeotg1984,


Appreciate if you can provide us the 20digit SIM card number and convenient time for us to contact you back to assist you with the process.


Thank you.
 
nyeotg1984
Level 0
Posted: 05 May, 2013 :  02:03:51 AM
 
quote:
Originally posted by Mohan Kumar

quote:
Originally posted by nyeotg1984

Hi, i'm experiencing difficulties to access my maxis. My previous account was under Hotlink prepaid. When maxis introducing new system Online ID, and i don't have problem to access my prepaid account at first time, but since after i had been convert my mobile number from prepaid to postpaid and being acknowledge by maxis MEP that the first billing only able to view via online after 2 days of bill generated. My billing date was on 28th of each month but until today still failed to access my maxis. Help me to check my account please.



Hi nyeotg1984,


Appreciate if you can provide us the 20digit SIM card number and convenient time for us to contact you back to assist you with the process.


Thank you.



sim card number : 896001120998328700 5 (1)

Kindly check for me. Thanks Mohan.
 
Chandru
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 05 May, 2013 :  5:12:40 PM
 
Hi nyeotg1984,


Based on our record, the online account is not been activated.Kindly register back by click on the the log in and choose for sign up now.Do revert back to us with the error message if you facing problem to register online.


Thank you


 
Chandru
nyeotg1984
Level 0
Posted: 06 May, 2013 :  4:05:16 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by Chandru

Hi nyeotg1984,


Based on our record, the online account is not been activated.Kindly register back by click on the the log in and choose for sign up now.Do revert back to us with the error message if you facing problem to register online.


Thank you






Nope. Unable to renew signup. Lodged report via 123. Report number C13073155. Thanks for your attention.
 
kimberly
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 06 May, 2013 :  5:44:10 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by nyeotg1984

quote:
Originally posted by Chandru

Hi nyeotg1984,


Based on our record, the online account is not been activated.Kindly register back by click on the the log in and choose for sign up now.Do revert back to us with the error message if you facing problem to register online.


Thank you






Nope. Unable to renew signup. Lodged report via 123. Report number C13073155. Thanks for your attention.


Hi nyeotg1984,

Kindly do accord us with your patience as we are in the midst of looking towards resolving your issue. We will revert back to you once we have receive an update in your case ID C13073155. Your patience is highly appreciated.


Thank you.


 
 
 
 
 
Best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8 and above.
Copyright © 2013 Maxis Bhd [867573-A]. All rights reserved.