Maxis Forum Login

Email address
Password
Forgot your Password?

New User?
Don't have a Maxis Forum Account yet?

Hot Topics

24/04/2014 Coverage in Malaysia : Unstable Signal
24/04/2014 Mobile Plans : How to turn off voicemail?
24/04/2014 Mobile Plans : international sms receiving problem

Top Users

Norafizah (7689)
Chandru (7064)
Ashley (7017)
Zatul Ifa (5639)
Firdaus Merican (5376)
Elle (5228)
Zairie (5078)
Tharsani (4979)
M.Avis (4944)
Emmi (4897)

Maxis Forum Home > Rate Plans, Charges and Billing > Billing

Topic: Maxis Online Account

Back to Topic List

nyeotg1984
Level 0
Posted: 03 May, 2013 :  11:57:32 PM

Hi, i'm experiencing difficulties to access my maxis. My previous account was under Hotlink prepaid. When maxis introducing new system Online ID, and i don't have problem to access my prepaid account at first time, but since after i had been convert my mobile number from prepaid to postpaid and being acknowledge by maxis MEP that the first billing only able to view via online after 2 days of bill generated. My billing date was on 28th of each month but until today still failed to access my maxis. Help me to check my account please.

Mohan Kumar
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 04 May, 2013 :  10:34:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nyeotg1984

Hi, i'm experiencing difficulties to access my maxis. My previous account was under Hotlink prepaid. When maxis introducing new system Online ID, and i don't have problem to access my prepaid account at first time, but since after i had been convert my mobile number from prepaid to postpaid and being acknowledge by maxis MEP that the first billing only able to view via online after 2 days of bill generated. My billing date was on 28th of each month but until today still failed to access my maxis. Help me to check my account please.

Hi nyeotg1984,

Appreciate if you can provide us the 20digit SIM card number and convenient time for us to contact you back to assist you with the process.

Thank you.

nyeotg1984
Level 0
Posted: 05 May, 2013 :  02:03:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Mohan Kumar

quote:

Hi nyeotg1984,

Appreciate if you can provide us the 20digit SIM card number and convenient time for us to contact you back to assist you with the process.

Thank you.

sim card number : 896001120998328700 5 (1)

Kindly check for me. Thanks Mohan.

Chandru
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 05 May, 2013 :  5:12:40 PM

Hi nyeotg1984,

Based on our record, the online account is not been activated.Kindly register back by click on the the log in and choose for sign up now.Do revert back to us with the error message if you facing problem to register online.

Thank you

nyeotg1984
Level 0
Posted: 06 May, 2013 :  4:05:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chandru

Hi nyeotg1984,

Based on our record, the online account is not been activated.Kindly register back by click on the the log in and choose for sign up now.Do revert back to us with the error message if you facing problem to register online.

Thank you

Nope. Unable to renew signup. Lodged report via 123. Report number C13073155. Thanks for your attention.

kimberly
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 06 May, 2013 :  5:44:10 PM

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Chandru

Hi nyeotg1984,

Thank you

Nope. Unable to renew signup. Lodged report via 123. Report number C13073155. Thanks for your attention.

Hi nyeotg1984,

Kindly do accord us with your patience as we are in the midst of looking towards resolving your issue. We will revert back to you once we have receive an update in your case ID C13073155. Your patience is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8 and above.
Copyright © 2013 Maxis Bhd [867573-A]. All rights reserved.