Search Discussions
 
more options

Maxis Forum Login
 
Email address
Password
Forgot your Password?

New User?
Don't have a Maxis Forum Account yet?
Sign up now to login.

Hot Topics
   
25/04/2014 Customer Service : contract commitment
25/04/2014 Value Added Services : FB Login Approval
25/04/2014 Devices Pricing & Availability : Sim lock code for huawei mifi E5331s-2 f...
   

Top Users
   
Norafizah (7714)
Chandru (7071)
Ashley (7017)
Zatul Ifa (5638)
Firdaus Merican (5376)
Elle (5228)
Zairie (5078)
Tharsani (4979)
M.Avis (4944)
Emmi (4897)
   

Maxis Forum Home > Wireless Broadband > Monthly Broadband
 
Topic: Get back my Maxis Easy Pay account
 
Back to Topic List
         
 
  First Prev 1 2Next Last
 
VictorWong
Level 0
Posted: 22 Jul, 2013 :  3:18:26 PM
 
Hi Maxis, on 21st July 2013, i have totally made 2 calls for Maxis helpline. (1) the 1st call was needed your staff assistance for helping to reset my pin since i have forgot my pin number. (2) the 2nd call was for telling your staff that the email that i have received is for registered a new account. and your staff has requested me to re-register my account on Maxis Easy Pay while she will reset all my Maxis Easy pay account.

Therefore, i have followed what exactly being told to and do re-register account on Maxis Easy pay. But it said "customer has registered". So i have a call on 22nd July 2013, for informing all my incident and asking help from him. He has given me a case number: C13473770 and he has requested me to call to 1800 82 2000 for broadband payment method since i could not login my EASY PAY account.

Hence, i hope Maxis will understand my situation and don't penalize me just because of i am not paying the bill. Oh ya, i am using debit card method to pay bill. Speaking of which, i would like to inform Maxis, i can confirm that i have registered Maxis Ez Pay. this is because i have paid my bill on June by using ez pay via debit card.

I hope Maxis can solve it ASAP, i don't want my account get penalty and this is serious case to me. Because MAXIS EASY PAY is involving my bank account. I am looking forward on your solution.
 
Mohan Kumar
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 22 Jul, 2013 :  3:58:31 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by VictorWong

Hi Maxis, on 21st July 2013, i have totally made 2 calls for Maxis helpline. (1) the 1st call was needed your staff assistance for helping to reset my pin since i have forgot my pin number. (2) the 2nd call was for telling your staff that the email that i have received is for registered a new account. and your staff has requested me to re-register my account on Maxis Easy Pay while she will reset all my Maxis Easy pay account.

Therefore, i have followed what exactly being told to and do re-register account on Maxis Easy pay. But it said "customer has registered". So i have a call on 22nd July 2013, for informing all my incident and asking help from him. He has given me a case number: C13473770 and he has requested me to call to 1800 82 2000 for broadband payment method since i could not login my EASY PAY account.

Hence, i hope Maxis will understand my situation and don't penalize me just because of i am not paying the bill. Oh ya, i am using debit card method to pay bill. Speaking of which, i would like to inform Maxis, i can confirm that i have registered Maxis Ez Pay. this is because i have paid my bill on June by using ez pay via debit card.

I hope Maxis can solve it ASAP, i don't want my account get penalty and this is serious case to me. Because MAXIS EASY PAY is involving my bank account. I am looking forward on your solution.



Hi VictorWong,


Based on our checking, you can settle your outstanding before 16th of August 2013. Kindly take note that we are in midst of checking on your complaint. Your case reference number is C13473770. We will revert back to you once we manage to get updates from our relevant team. Kindly accord us your patience.


Thank you.

 
VictorWong
Level 0
Posted: 24 Jul, 2013 :  11:08:35 AM
 
Hi, Mr.Mohan Kumar, regarding on this matters, your technical team has called up to me on 23 July 2013, well, she said she will sent another link for me to reset my pin (Maxis Ez Pay)via email and notify me by sms. i have waited for whole day and did not get the link
 
Norafizah
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 24 Jul, 2013 :  3:14:05 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by VictorWong

Hi, Mr.Mohan Kumar, regarding on this matters, your technical team has called up to me on 23 July 2013, well, she said she will sent another link for me to reset my pin (Maxis Ez Pay)via email and notify me by sms. i have waited for whole day and did not get the link


Hi VictorWong,


Please be informed that we have assist to reset your pin for Maxis Easy Pay. You will receive SMS to notify you and email to register new pin. Contact us should you require further assistance.


Thank you



 
VictorWong
Level 0
Posted: 24 Jul, 2013 :  4:27:23 PM
 
Hi, i have received your sms and email. But the link is unable for me to reset my pin.. here is the comment of your system: "You have already registered a PIN for your account. Forgot Your Pin? Please Call our customer service at 1800821123"
 
Emmi
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 24 Jul, 2013 :  4:48:53 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by VictorWong

Hi, i have received your sms and email. But the link is unable for me to reset my pin.. here is the comment of your system: "You have already registered a PIN for your account. Forgot Your Pin? Please Call our customer service at 1800821123"


Hi VictorWong,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have been subjected to as a result of the issues above. Please allow us to look into this matter and come back to you. Your case ID C13488703 for your reference. Do accord us your patience


Thank you.


 
Emmi
VictorWong
Level 0
Posted: 25 Jul, 2013 :  1:23:04 PM
 
As per checking, i didnt received your email. But i have received your sms. Please kindly send to me again, so that i can try reset my pin. Thank you.
 
Norafizah
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 25 Jul, 2013 :  1:25:20 PM
 
Hi VictorWong,

Pursuant to our conversation, we have assist to reset the pin. Please take note only numerical is accepted with maximum of 6 digits. However, simple and repetitive PIN such as 112233, 222222, 123123, 654321 etc. will not be accepted and rejected by the system as invalid PIN. Do revert should you require further assistance.

Thank you
 
Faiz Hisham
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 25 Jul, 2013 :  4:24:43 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by VictorWong

As per checking, i didnt received your email. But i have received your sms. Please kindly send to me again, so that i can try reset my pin. Thank you.


Hi VictorWong,


We already assist to reset again your Maxis easy pay account. You may try again to change your pin once received the notification.


Thank you.

 
VictorWong
Level 0
Posted: 25 Jul, 2013 :  5:49:32 PM
 
Hi Maxis, as per tried, i have put pin numeric in different accordance as well as non-repetition on numeric. However system still pop the same message which i have mentioned it at earlier. Could it be any an error has occurred in my Maxis Ez pay? if not, how come i cnt even reset my pin. :'(
 
VictorWong
Level 0
Posted: 25 Jul, 2013 :  5:53:11 PM
 
if this forum its allow me to put/attach the photo that i have captured, it would be good to be as a proof. Seriously, i am not joke for this kind of matter. Could Maxis delete my Ez pay account? and i re-register it again? so that it would not cost you guys any trouble and things happened like this is making me felt so sorry to you guys. Thanks for your hard-work and patient. =) give u all a "like"
 
 
  First Prev 1 2Next Last
 
 
Best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8 and above.
Copyright © 2013 Maxis Bhd [867573-A]. All rights reserved.