more options

Maxis Forum Login

Email address
Password
Forgot your Password?

New User?
Don't have a Maxis Forum Account yet?

Hot Topics

21/04/2014 Customer Service : No cancel. of Monthly Quota Upgrade for ...
21/04/2014 Customer Service : maxis biz 68
21/04/2014 Troubleshooting : Voicemail Deactivation Please

Top Users

Norafizah (7665)
Chandru (7042)
Ashley (7019)
Zatul Ifa (5640)
Firdaus Merican (5320)
Elle (5168)
Zairie (5060)
Tharsani (4980)
M.Avis (4895)
Emmi (4894)

Maxis Forum Home > Rate Plans, Charges and Billing > Billing

Topic: E-Billing

Back to Topic List

First Prev 1 2Next Last

AZK
Level 1
Posted: 31 Jul, 2013 :  8:55:16 PM

Can i know why i cant sign up maxis id..its show please ensure your account information although the info is correct at all..
My no:60125253123 S/N no:896001120998771380 8 (1)

Zatul Ifa
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 01 Aug, 2013 :  12:09:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by AZK

Can i know why i cant sign up maxis id..its show please ensure your account information although the info is correct at all..

Hi AZK,

We have made few attempts to call you to confirm your details but unattended. Kindly try again and provide error message prompt when you try to register. Please provide a convenient time for us to call and assist you further.

Thank you.

AZK
Level 1
Posted: 01 Aug, 2013 :  12:48:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Zatul Ifa

quote:
Originally posted by AZK

Hi AZK,

We have made few attempts to call you to confirm your details but unattended. Kindly try again and provide error message prompt when you try to register. Please provide a convenient time for us to call and assist you further.

Thank you.

sorry,i dint get any call from maxis yet..i try to register again..but it show again Please check and ensure that you have entered the correct information..you may call me anytime as im free today..pls call 012-9876123..thanks

Zatul Ifa
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 01 Aug, 2013 :  2:42:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by AZK

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by AZK

Hi AZK,

Thank you.

sorry,i dint get any call from maxis yet..i try to register again..but it show again Please check and ensure that you have entered the correct information..you may call me anytime as im free today..pls call 012-9876123..thanks

Hi AZK,

It's been a pleasure talking to you. Pursuant to our conversation, kindly walk in to nearest Maxis Center with original IC to do the changes. You may revert to us if you require further assistance.

Thank you.

AZK
Level 1
Posted: 01 Aug, 2013 :  2:43:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by AZK

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by AZK

Hi AZK,

Thank you.

thanks for calling me,can i just walk in to any maxis shop or must be maxis centre to solve this problem due to the ic no is incorrect?

Firdaus CM
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 01 Aug, 2013 :  3:16:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by AZK

quote:
Originally posted by AZK

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by AZK

Hi AZK,

Thank you.

thanks for calling me,can i just walk in to any maxis shop or must be maxis centre to solve this problem due to the ic no is incorrect?

Hi AZK,

We regret to inform you that you must walk in to Maxis center only to update your IC details.

Thank you.

AZK
Level 1
Posted: 01 Aug, 2013 :  3:44:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Firdaus CM

quote:
Originally posted by AZK

quote:
Originally posted by AZK

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by AZK

Hi AZK,

Thank you.

Hi AZK,

We regret to inform you that you must walk in to Maxis center only to update your IC details.

Thank you.

OK,thanks for let me know..will i be charge if i wish to change my sim card to micro sim card or nano sim so that i can get lte speed?

Chandru
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 01 Aug, 2013 :  4:22:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by AZK

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by AZK

quote:
Originally posted by AZK

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by AZK

Hi AZK,

Thank you.

Hi AZK,

Thank you.

OK,thanks for let me know..will i be charge if i wish to change my sim card to micro sim card or nano sim so that i can get lte speed?

Hi AZK,

Kindly take note that there will be chargers of RM 25 for the sim replacement.

Thank you

AZK
Level 1
Posted: 01 Aug, 2013 :  9:07:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chandru

quote:
Originally posted by AZK

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by AZK

quote:
Originally posted by AZK

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by AZK

Hi AZK,

Thank you.

Hi AZK,

Thank you.

Hi AZK,

Thank you

thanks for let me know..appreciate it

Chandru
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 01 Aug, 2013 :  10:59:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by AZK

quote:
Originally posted by Chandru

quote:
Originally posted by AZK

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by AZK

quote:
Originally posted by AZK

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by AZK

Hi AZK,

Thank you.

Hi AZK,

Thank you.

Hi AZK,

Thank you

thanks for let me know..appreciate it

Hi AZK,

Your welcome.Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Thank you

AZK
Level 1
Posted: 14 Aug, 2013 :  6:42:11 PM

Hi,i just log in to maxis and wish to view my unbilled amount,but it show Failed to retrieve your account details.Can i know how to solve this?

First Prev 1 2Next Last

Best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8 and above.
Copyright © 2013 Maxis Bhd [867573-A]. All rights reserved.