Search Discussions
 
more options

Maxis Forum Login
 
Email address
Password
Forgot your Password?

New User?
Don't have a Maxis Forum Account yet?
Sign up now to login.

Hot Topics
   
20/04/2014 Mobile Plans : Data Slow
20/04/2014 Monthly Broadband : no connection
20/04/2014 Coverage in Malaysia : LTE fast but 3G slow
   

Top Users
   
Norafizah (7627)
Chandru (7043)
Ashley (7018)
Zatul Ifa (5640)
Firdaus Merican (5320)
Elle (5168)
Zairie (5060)
Tharsani (4980)
Emmi (4894)
M.Avis (4851)
   

Maxis Forum Home > Customer Service > Customer Service
 
Topic: Caller ringtone cancelation
 
Back to Topic List
         
 
...
  First Prev 1 2345678910 Next Last
 
Lfred
Level 0
Posted: 03 Jul, 2011 :  12:12:22 AM
 
Hey Maxis and everyone out there. How can I cancel my caller ringtone? Im using prepaid and when I dial *100# it did'nt show the 'Music' category. Please help me!
 
Meor
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 03 Jul, 2011 :  5:45:32 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by Lfred

Hey Maxis and everyone out there. How can I cancel my caller ringtone? Im using prepaid and when I dial *100# it did'nt show the 'Music' category. Please help me!



@Lfred : Hi, allow us to assist you further on your inquiry. Kindly provide us your 20 digit SIM card number which is located on your SIM card.
 
Lfred
Level 0
Posted: 03 Jul, 2011 :  8:03:50 PM
 
It's 8960011011805371615 would you help me?
 
Zairie
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 05 Jul, 2011 :  5:29:55 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by Lfred

It's 8960011011805371615 would you help me?



@Lfred: Hi, Thank you for your response. You can immediately cancel your Caller Ringtone service by dialling #131*<Tone ID># from your mobile number. In your case, you need to dial as per below :

#131*215510#

Thank you.
 
kabidin
Level 0
Posted: 18 Aug, 2011 :  12:44:26 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by Zairie

quote:
Originally posted by Lfred

It's 8960011011805371615 would you help me?



@Lfred: Hi, Thank you for your response. You can immediately cancel your Caller Ringtone service by dialling #131*<Tone ID># from your mobile number. In your case, you need to dial as per below :

#131*215510#




I want to cancel my caller ringtone too. but how do i get my tone ID?
my SIM card number : 8960010610466350759

and one more thing. is it #131*<Tone ID># or *131*<Tone ID># ?
 
Firdaus Merican
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 18 Aug, 2011 :  1:23:55 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by kabidin

quote:
Originally posted by Zairie

quote:
Originally posted by Lfred

It's 8960011011805371615 would you help me?



@Lfred: Hi, Thank you for your response. You can immediately cancel your Caller Ringtone service by dialling #131*<Tone ID># from your mobile number. In your case, you need to dial as per below :

#131*215510#




I want to cancel my caller ringtone too. but how do i get my tone ID?
my SIM card number : 8960010610466350759

and one more thing. is it #131*<Tone ID># or *131*<Tone ID># ?



Hi kabidin, you can cancel the caller ringtone via *100# and follow the step given. Dial *100#, choose no. 5 (Content) then choose no.1 (Music), after that choose number 6 (Manage CRT) and lastly choose number 2 (Delete CRT).

Alternatively, you can cancel your caller ringtone via our website www.musicunlimited.com.my. Do contact us if you need further assistance. Thank you.
 
kabidin
Level 0
Posted: 18 Aug, 2011 :  2:02:45 PM
 
tq firdausmerican
 
azharali
Level 0
Posted: 21 Nov, 2011 :  3:26:17 PM
 
hi maxis. can someone help me to cancel my caller ringtone
using *100# xboleh lah. please
 
Firdaus Merican
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 21 Nov, 2011 :  3:44:04 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by azharali

hi maxis. can someone help me to cancel my caller ringtone
using *100# xboleh lah. please



Hi azharali,

Boleh kami tahu sama ada anda adalah pengguna prabayar? Jika ya, anda boleh cuba mendaftar masuk di www.musicunlimited.com.my dan memadam lagu disana. Tiada caj akan dikenakan bagi servis tersebut jika anda memadamkan kesemua lagu yang terdapat didalam senarai.

Terima kasih.
 
azharali
Level 0
Posted: 21 Nov, 2011 :  5:14:28 PM
 
all ready try. i dah register then bila i key in my phone number and password, displayed the phone number is not valid
 
Intan Maziah
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 21 Nov, 2011 :  8:31:44 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by azharali

all ready try. i dah register then bila i key in my phone number and password, displayed the phone number is not valid



Hi azharali,

Sila beri nombor sim kad anda. Ia ada di belakang sim kad dan
sebanyak 20 digit. Ini supaya dapat memudahkan kami untuk membuat siasatan lanjut

Terima kasih.
 
 
...
  First Prev 1 2345678910 Next Last
 
 
Best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8 and above.
Copyright © 2013 Maxis Bhd [867573-A]. All rights reserved.