Search Discussions
 
more options

Maxis Forum Login
 
Email address
Password
Forgot your Password?

New User?
Don't have a Maxis Forum Account yet?
Sign up now to login.

Hot Topics
   
23/04/2014 Monthly Broadband : Change of internet plan by Maxis
23/04/2014 Maxis Dealers : Booking a VIP number
23/04/2014 Roaming Coverage : Auto Roaming for Hotlink
   

Top Users
   
Norafizah (7683)
Chandru (7058)
Ashley (7019)
Zatul Ifa (5640)
Firdaus Merican (5376)
Elle (5198)
Zairie (5077)
Tharsani (4979)
Emmi (4894)
M.Avis (4893)
   

Maxis Forum Home > Customer Service > Customer Service
 
Topic: Mobile Internet
 
Back to Topic List
         
 
  First Prev 1 23Next Last
 
MIFC
Level 0
Posted: 21 Sep, 2013 :  12:03:28 PM
 
Please Bring back 500MB 1 Days MI , the new IM to expensive
Trust me some of Maxis user mad right now cause the 500MB 1 Day IM been removed

*Samsung phone user need high MB to connect the internet
 
Firdaus CM
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 21 Sep, 2013 :  1:59:52 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by MIFC

Please Bring back 500MB 1 Days MI , the new IM to expensive
Trust me some of Maxis user mad right now cause the 500MB 1 Day IM been removed

*Samsung phone user need high MB to connect the internet


Hi MIFC,

Please refer the link for the latest data plan offer; http://new.hotlink.com.my/content/hotlink/en/mobile/internet-for-my-mobile-bm/mobile-internet-packages.html


*The 500MB/day RM5 is available.


Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.


Thank you.



 
MIFC
Level 0
Posted: 21 Sep, 2013 :  2:07:25 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by Firdaus CM

quote:
Originally posted by MIFC

Please Bring back 500MB 1 Days MI , the new IM to expensive
Trust me some of Maxis user mad right now cause the 500MB 1 Day IM been removed

*Samsung phone user need high MB to connect the internet


Hi MIFC,

Please refer the link for the latest data plan offer; http://new.hotlink.com.my/content/hotlink/en/mobile/internet-for-my-mobile-bm/mobile-internet-packages.html


*The 500MB/day RM5 is available.


Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.


Thank you.







It say 500MB5RM tidak boleh dilanggan ,
 
Subben
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 21 Sep, 2013 :  3:23:47 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by MIFC

quote:
Originally posted by Firdaus CM

quote:
Originally posted by MIFC

Please Bring back 500MB 1 Days MI , the new IM to expensive
Trust me some of Maxis user mad right now cause the 500MB 1 Day IM been removed

*Samsung phone user need high MB to connect the internet


Hi MIFC,

Please refer the link for the latest data plan offer; http://new.hotlink.com.my/content/hotlink/en/mobile/internet-for-my-mobile-bm/mobile-internet-packages.html


*The 500MB/day RM5 is available.


Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.


Thank you.







It say 500MB5RM tidak boleh dilanggan ,


Hi MIFC,


Sila abaikan maklumbalas sebelum ini. Harap maaf, kami ingin maklumkan bahawa pelan tersebut tidak lagi ditawarkan.


Terima kasih

 
MIFC
Level 0
Posted: 21 Sep, 2013 :  3:32:28 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by Subben

quote:
Originally posted by MIFC

quote:
Originally posted by Firdaus CM

quote:
Originally posted by MIFC

Please Bring back 500MB 1 Days MI , the new IM to expensive
Trust me some of Maxis user mad right now cause the 500MB 1 Day IM been removed

*Samsung phone user need high MB to connect the internet


Hi MIFC,

Please refer the link for the latest data plan offer; http://new.hotlink.com.my/content/hotlink/en/mobile/internet-for-my-mobile-bm/mobile-internet-packages.html


*The 500MB/day RM5 is available.


Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.


Thank you.







It say 500MB5RM tidak boleh dilanggan ,


Hi MIFC,


Sila abaikan maklumbalas sebelum ini. Harap maaf, kami ingin maklumkan bahawa pelan tersebut tidak lagi ditawarkan.


Terima kasih





Kalau boleh saya tahu kenapa maxis tidak lagi menyediakan MI 500mb/day ?
 
MIFC
Level 0
Posted: 21 Sep, 2013 :  3:33:34 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by Subben

quote:
Originally posted by MIFC

quote:
Originally posted by Firdaus CM

quote:
Originally posted by MIFC

Please Bring back 500MB 1 Days MI , the new IM to expensive
Trust me some of Maxis user mad right now cause the 500MB 1 Day IM been removed

*Samsung phone user need high MB to connect the internet


Hi MIFC,

Please refer the link for the latest data plan offer; http://new.hotlink.com.my/content/hotlink/en/mobile/internet-for-my-mobile-bm/mobile-internet-packages.html


*The 500MB/day RM5 is available.


Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.


Thank you.







It say 500MB5RM tidak boleh dilanggan ,


Hi MIFC,


Sila abaikan maklumbalas sebelum ini. Harap maaf, kami ingin maklumkan bahawa pelan tersebut tidak lagi ditawarkan.


Terima kasih





Kalau boleh saya tahu kenapa maxis tidak lagi menyediakan MI 500mb/day ?
 
Zatul Ifa
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 21 Sep, 2013 :  3:54:59 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by MIFC

quote:
Originally posted by Subben

quote:
Originally posted by MIFC

quote:
Originally posted by Firdaus CM

quote:
Originally posted by MIFC

Please Bring back 500MB 1 Days MI , the new IM to expensive
Trust me some of Maxis user mad right now cause the 500MB 1 Day IM been removed

*Samsung phone user need high MB to connect the internet


Hi MIFC,

Please refer the link for the latest data plan offer; http://new.hotlink.com.my/content/hotlink/en/mobile/internet-for-my-mobile-bm/mobile-internet-packages.html


*The 500MB/day RM5 is available.


Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.


Thank you.







It say 500MB5RM tidak boleh dilanggan ,


Hi MIFC,


Sila abaikan maklumbalas sebelum ini. Harap maaf, kami ingin maklumkan bahawa pelan tersebut tidak lagi ditawarkan.


Terima kasih





Kalau boleh saya tahu kenapa maxis tidak lagi menyediakan MI 500mb/day ?


Hi MIFC ,


Harap maaf. Kami akan salurkan pendapat anda ke bahagian berkenaan untuk pertimbangan semula di masa hadapan.


Terima kasih.


 
MIFC
Level 0
Posted: 28 Sep, 2013 :  4:01:49 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by Zatul Ifa

quote:
Originally posted by MIFC

quote:
Originally posted by Subben

quote:
Originally posted by MIFC

quote:
Originally posted by Firdaus CM

quote:
Originally posted by MIFC

Please Bring back 500MB 1 Days MI , the new IM to expensive
Trust me some of Maxis user mad right now cause the 500MB 1 Day IM been removed

*Samsung phone user need high MB to connect the internet


Hi MIFC,

Please refer the link for the latest data plan offer; http://new.hotlink.com.my/content/hotlink/en/mobile/internet-for-my-mobile-bm/mobile-internet-packages.html


*The 500MB/day RM5 is available.


Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.


Thank you.







It say 500MB5RM tidak boleh dilanggan ,


Hi MIFC,


Sila abaikan maklumbalas sebelum ini. Harap maaf, kami ingin maklumkan bahawa pelan tersebut tidak lagi ditawarkan.


Terima kasih





Kalau boleh saya tahu kenapa maxis tidak lagi menyediakan MI 500mb/day ?


Hi MIFC ,


Harap maaf. Kami akan salurkan pendapat anda ke bahagian berkenaan untuk pertimbangan semula di masa hadapan.


Terima kasih.







bila nak adakan balik rm5 500mb/day , plan baru ni merepek la
 
wahidah
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 28 Sep, 2013 :  4:23:39 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by MIFC

quote:
Originally posted by Zatul Ifa

quote:
Originally posted by MIFC

quote:
Originally posted by Subben

quote:
Originally posted by MIFC

quote:
Originally posted by Firdaus CM

quote:
Originally posted by MIFC

Please Bring back 500MB 1 Days MI , the new IM to expensive
Trust me some of Maxis user mad right now cause the 500MB 1 Day IM been removed

*Samsung phone user need high MB to connect the internet


Hi MIFC,

Please refer the link for the latest data plan offer; http://new.hotlink.com.my/content/hotlink/en/mobile/internet-for-my-mobile-bm/mobile-internet-packages.html


*The 500MB/day RM5 is available.


Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.


Thank you.







It say 500MB5RM tidak boleh dilanggan ,


Hi MIFC,


Sila abaikan maklumbalas sebelum ini. Harap maaf, kami ingin maklumkan bahawa pelan tersebut tidak lagi ditawarkan.


Terima kasih





Kalau boleh saya tahu kenapa maxis tidak lagi menyediakan MI 500mb/day ?


Hi MIFC ,


Harap maaf. Kami akan salurkan pendapat anda ke bahagian berkenaan untuk pertimbangan semula di masa hadapan.


Terima kasih.







bila nak adakan balik rm5 500mb/day , plan baru ni merepek la


Hi MIFC,


Kami ingin memaklumkan bahawa buat masa ini plan 500mb/Rm5 masih lagi tidak ditawarkan. Kami akan mengemaskini maklumat berkenaan di laman sesawang kami http://new.hotlink.com.my jika ada sebarang maklumat terbaru.


Terima kasih.

 
Anthony Yeoh
Level 0
Posted: 29 Sep, 2013 :  7:03:12 PM
 
Hi Maxis,

I'm a user of the SurfMore 50 plan 2GB data plan, i just want to know what is Maxis Mobile Internet Charge? I have checked with my friend's bill there is no such item inside his SurfMore 50 plan bill record. From my bill, there is a discount & rebate item written "Rebate for 1st-time Mobile Internet pass user" What about next following months onwards? No more rebate for this item? You know how much written in my bill for this Maxis Mobile Internet? Its RM 20,914 !!! Are kidding me? Logic or not? If this forum allow me to attached the file for sure i will do so. Then you will get better understanding on what i have said.

I just wonder how this item was appeared in my bill but couldn't found it in my friend's bill even we are signing the same package with Maxis. Why?

I have called 123 to find out what was that. The answer was as you're using the internet then this item will continued appear in your every month bill's statement. You will also enjoy the full rebate for every month for this item. What about my friend's bill? Why must only appear in my bill's statement???

Since you're going to give me a full rebate why not you just take it out from my bill? Not to show me this item? You're scaring me with the huge figure of RM20,914.

If I still see this item in my next month of bill statement i will write a complain to CFM and then switch to U Mobile. Tq.

Regards,

Anthony
 
Anthony Yeoh
Chandru
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 29 Sep, 2013 :  7:09:53 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Yeoh

Hi Maxis,

I'm a user of the SurfMore 50 plan 2GB data plan, i just want to know what is Maxis Mobile Internet Charge? I have checked with my friend's bill there is no such item inside his SurfMore 50 plan bill record. From my bill, there is a discount & rebate item written "Rebate for 1st-time Mobile Internet pass user" What about next following months onwards? No more rebate for this item? You know how much written in my bill for this Maxis Mobile Internet? Its RM 20,914 !!! Are kidding me? Logic or not? If this forum allow me to attached the file for sure i will do so. Then you will get better understanding on what i have said.

I just wonder how this item was appeared in my bill but couldn't found it in my friend's bill even we are signing the same package with Maxis. Why?

I have called 123 to find out what was that. The answer was as you're using the internet then this item will continued appear in your every month bill's statement. You will also enjoy the full rebate for every month for this item. What about my friend's bill? Why must only appear in my bill's statement???

Since you're going to give me a full rebate why not you just take it out from my bill? Not to show me this item? You're scaring me with the huge figure of RM20,914.

If I still see this item in my next month of bill statement i will write a complain to CFM and then switch to U Mobile. Tq.

Regards,

Anthony


Hi Anthony Yeoh,

Appreciate if you are able to provide us the 20 digit sim card number for further number.


Thank you

 
 
  First Prev 1 23Next Last
 
 
Best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8 and above.
Copyright © 2013 Maxis Bhd [867573-A]. All rights reserved.