Search Discussions
 
more options

Maxis Forum Login
 
Email address
Password
Forgot your Password?

New User?
Don't have a Maxis Forum Account yet?
Sign up now to login.

Hot Topics
   
17/04/2014 Monthly Broadband : Unable to register account
17/04/2014 Mobile Internet - Data Usage/Charges : contract duration
17/04/2014 Customer Service : Reactivate Line while being away oversea...
   

Top Users
   
Norafizah (7599)
Ashley (7018)
Chandru (6986)
Zatul Ifa (5640)
Firdaus Merican (5234)
Elle (5168)
Zairie (5060)
Tharsani (4977)
Emmi (4878)
M.Avis (4813)
   

Maxis Forum Home > Hotlink > Current Promotions
 
Topic: how to disable my voice mail?
 
Back to Topic List
         
 
...
  First Prev 1 2345678910 Next Last
 
yun2606
Level 0
Posted: 04 Apr, 2012 :  01:18:14 AM
 
DEAR MAXIS

Please deactivate my voicemail.
this is my phone number 0177245XXX/no.ic:920626016103
i`ve tried *100#, but there is no option for deactivate the voicemail. . i really need this help ..


THANKS !
 
Tharsani
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 04 Apr, 2012 :  10:01:29 AM
 
quote:
Originally posted by yun2606

DEAR MAXIS

Please deactivate my voicemail.
this is my phone number 0177245XXX/no.ic:920626016103
i`ve tried *100#, but there is no option for deactivate the voicemail. . i really need this help ..


THANKS !



Hi yun2606,

As requested, we have deactivated voicemail service for your mobile number.

Please do let us know should you require further assistance.


Thank you.
 
012's user
Level 0
Posted: 13 Apr, 2012 :  12:11:41 AM
 
Dear Maxis,

Please deactivate my voicemail.
Phone no. : 012-2944***
Sim card no. : 8960011102 83027728 9 (0) A R

I hope there is a deactivate menu for the voicemail in *100# after this.
 
deenkerek
Level 0
Posted: 13 Apr, 2012 :  02:06:24 AM
 
Hai....Can u disable my VOICE MAIL..
My number is 017373XXXX...I try to do manual..But cannot...Hope maxis can help me..TQ
 
012's user
Level 0
Posted: 13 Apr, 2012 :  2:36:29 PM
 
Dear Maxis,

Please deactivate the voicemail
Phone no. : 012971XXXX
Sim card no. : 8960011202 920817562 (6) A R
 
S.Steven
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 13 Apr, 2012 :  2:38:08 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by deenkerek

Hai....Can u disable my VOICE MAIL..
My number is 017373XXXX...I try to do manual..But cannot...Hope maxis can help me..TQ


Hi deenkerek,

We have made attempts to reach you however were left unattended. Please advice us a suitable time for us to contact you to deactivate the voicemail service for your Hotlink mobile number.

Thank you.
 
Steff
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 13 Apr, 2012 :  6:55:14 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by 012's user

Dear Maxis,

Please deactivate my voicemail.
Phone no. : 012-2944***
Sim card no. : 8960011102 83027728 9 (0) A R

I hope there is a deactivate menu for the voicemail in *100# after this.



Hi 012's user,

Please be notified that the Voicemail service has been deactivated for your mobile number.

Thank you.
 
Steff
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 13 Apr, 2012 :  6:57:04 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by 012's user

Dear Maxis,

Please deactivate the voicemail
Phone no. : 012971XXXX
Sim card no. : 8960011202 920817562 (6) A R



Hi 012's user,

Please be notified that the Voicemail service has been deactivated for the requested mobile number.

Thank you.
 
HML
Level 0
Posted: 14 Apr, 2012 :  11:29:28 AM
 
Please help me to deactivate my voicemail.

Number : 017XXXXXXX
Sim card no : 8960010904 6749907 0 (0) 16K A P

Thanks !
 
cyl
Level 0
Posted: 14 Apr, 2012 :  8:01:26 PM
 
Please deactivate my voicemail asap! Ref # 8960011108885308135. thanks.
 
Zairie
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 14 Apr, 2012 :  8:52:16 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by HML

Please help me to deactivate my voicemail.

Number : 017XXXXXXX
Sim card no : 8960010904 6749907 0 (0) 16K A P

Thanks !


Hi HML,

We have contacted you to assist on your enquiry but the call was left unattended. Kindly advise a convenient time to call you for our further assistance on this matter.

Thank you.

P/S : We have edited your mobile number for security purposes.
 
 
...
  First Prev 1 2345678910 Next Last
 
 
Best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8 and above.
Copyright © 2013 Maxis Bhd [867573-A]. All rights reserved.