Emmi (4897)

Maxis Forum Home > Wireless Broadband > Prepaid Broadband

Topic: SKMM broadband

Back to Topic List

First Prev 1 2345678910 Next Last

jjj
Level 0
Posted: 05 May, 2012 :  3:21:48 PM

Hi admin, I've just bought Maxis SKMM 1Malaysia broadband. After dialling 122 to activate and to choose my preferred language, when I tried to connect to internet nothing happen. Even the www.hotlink.com.my/web/portal/broadband cannot be accessed. Called maxis hotlink customer care hotline and they said I need to top up first. I thought that for the 1st month it is free? Waht happen?

Thanx
Johan

Fizow
Level 0
Posted: 05 May, 2012 :  9:21:48 PM

I am having the same problem too. And for the record, I couldn't even set the apn on my iphone 4. What am I supposed to do?

Elle
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 05 May, 2012 :  10:29:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jjj

Hi admin, I've just bought Maxis SKMM 1Malaysia broadband. After dialling 122 to activate and to choose my preferred language, when I tried to connect to internet nothing happen. Even the www.hotlink.com.my/web/portal/broadband cannot be accessed. Called maxis hotlink customer care hotline and they said I need to top up first. I thought that for the 1st month it is free? Waht happen?

Thanx
Johan

Hi Johan,

We wish to inform you that we are currently experiencing some issues with Prepaid Broadband browsing and activation. Rest assured, rectification work is undergoing. Any inconveniences is deeply regretted.

Thank you.

rieya
Level 0
Posted: 09 May, 2012 :  12:54:01 AM

Me too..i just bought Maxis SKMM 1Malaysia broadband. i've already activate the sim, but when i click to activate the 0.7gb for 30days i just got this sms "Sorry we are unable to process your request as your broadband subscription is already in progress". may u help me to solve this problem..?

Thanx
Rieya
011-1252XXXX
8960011104846553869(1)AR

Steff
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 09 May, 2012 :  10:19:14 AM

quote:
Originally posted by rieya

Me too..i just bought Maxis SKMM 1Malaysia broadband. i've already activate the sim, but when i click to activate the 0.7gb for 30days i just got this sms "Sorry we are unable to process your request as your broadband subscription is already in progress". may u help me to solve this problem..?

Thanx
Rieya
011-1252XXXX
8960011104846553869(1)AR

Hi rieya,

Our records indicate that you have subscribed for the 700MB pass. Kindly revert should you require further assistance.

Thank you.

tanjid111
Level 0
Posted: 09 May, 2012 :  11:41:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Steff

quote:

Thanx
Rieya
011-1252XXXX
8960011104846553869(1)AR

Hi rieya,

Our records indicate that you have subscribed for the 700MB pass. Kindly revert should you require further assistance.

Thank you.

hey
I have a query. I am an international student studying at UIA Gombak. Can i subscribe to SKMM Broadband package as well?

rieya
Level 0
Posted: 10 May, 2012 :  08:34:19 AM

quote:

quote:

Thanx
Rieya
011-1252XXXX
8960011104846553869(1)AR

Hi rieya,

Thank you.

Hello..
After i send the report... yes.. i can connect the internet.. but yesterday when i try to connect every addressess i clicked, it always appear this link http://www.hotlink.com.my/web/portal/broadband. After 5 minutes, i can connect. but after that i disconnect and when i'm trying to connect back, it appear this link again http://www.hotlink.com.my/web/portal/broadband . i dont know whats the problem even u said i already subsribed the broadband.

Elle
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 10 May, 2012 :  11:28:27 AM

quote:
Originally posted by tanjid111

hey
I have a query. I am an international student studying at UIA Gombak. Can i subscribe to SKMM Broadband package as well?

Hi tanjid111,

Thank you for your interest.

The Prepaid Broadband: SKMM Internet Starter Kit & Pack is offered to selected customers by SKMM (Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission) and it is sold by SKMM appointed dealers only. We regret to inform that this prepaid package is not available at our regular Maxis Centers or Exclusive Partners. To be eligible to purchase or receive the prepaid package, you will need to be a recipient of the SKMM's "Program Komputer 1 Malaysia". (The 1Malaysia Computer Program).

We hope the above clarifies. Do let us know should you require any further explanation.

Thank you.

rieya
Level 0
Posted: 10 May, 2012 :  11:32:04 AM

quote:

quote:

Thanx
Rieya
011-1252XXXX
8960011104846553869(1)AR

Hi rieya,

Thank you.

Hello..
After i send the report... yes.. i can connect the internet.. but yesterday when i try to connect every addressess i clicked, it always appear this link http://www.hotlink.com.my/web/portal/broadband. After 5 minutes, i can connect. but after that i disconnect and when i'm trying to connect back, it appear this link again http://www.hotlink.com.my/web/portal/broadband . i dont know whats the problem even u said i already subsribed the broadband.

Elle
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 10 May, 2012 :  5:09:49 PM

quote:

Hello..

Hi rieya,

We regret to advice that we are unable to view the links that you have provided. KIndly provide us with the exact error message for further checking.

Thank you.

tanjid111
Level 0
Posted: 10 May, 2012 :  7:57:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by elle

quote:
Originally posted by tanjid111

hey

Hi tanjid111,

Thank you for your interest.

The Prepaid Broadband: SKMM Internet Starter Kit & Pack is offered to selected customers by SKMM (Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission) and it is sold by SKMM appointed dealers only. We regret to inform that this prepaid package is not available at our regular Maxis Centers or Exclusive Partners. To be eligible to purchase or receive the prepaid package, you will need to be a recipient of the SKMM's "Program Komputer 1 Malaysia". (The 1Malaysia Computer Program).

We hope the above clarifies. Do let us know should you require any further explanation.

Thank you.

Thank you for the reply. I met dealer who is selling maxis skmm sim. I wanted to buy it but he was like it is only for malaysians. Is it true? international students cannot use it? He said when they go for registration there is only place for IC no but not passport no... can you please clarify this?
thanks

First Prev 1 2345678910 Next Last

Best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8 and above.
Copyright © 2013 Maxis Bhd [867573-A]. All rights reserved.