Search Discussions
 
more options

Maxis Forum Login
 
Email address
Password
Forgot your Password?

New User?
Don't have a Maxis Forum Account yet?
Sign up now to login.

Hot Topics
   
16/04/2014 Customer Service : phone without plan
16/04/2014 Content SMS/Spam : Stop 23777 now
16/04/2014 Customer Service : Maxis Port Forwarding
   

Top Users
   
Norafizah (7588)
Ashley (7018)
Chandru (6986)
Zatul Ifa (5640)
Firdaus Merican (5198)
Elle (5168)
Zairie (5060)
Tharsani (4977)
Emmi (4878)
M.Avis (4813)
   

Maxis Forum Home > Customer Service > Customer Service
 
Topic: sim card registration failed
 
Back to Topic List
         
 
...
  First Prev 1 2345678910 Next Last
 
fizzal
Level 0
Posted: 08 Sep, 2011 :  2:00:55 PM
 
hi..
how i want to fix this problem?
 
Azizi
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 08 Sep, 2011 :  2:19:53 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by fizzal

hi..
how i want to fix this problem?


Hi fizzal,

We regret to hear about the inconveniences caused to you as a result of the above. Allow us to help you to check, kindly provide us with your Maxis Account number or your 20 digit Sim card number for further assistance.

Thank you.
 
fizzal
Level 0
Posted: 08 Sep, 2011 :  5:24:39 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by azizi

quote:
Originally posted by fizzal

hi..
how i want to fix this problem?


Hi fizzal,

We regret to hear about the inconveniences caused to you as a result of the above. Allow us to help you to check, kindly provide us with your Maxis Account number or your 20 digit Sim card number for further assistance.

Thank you.




MY A/C NO IS 1046531974 - SUPPLEMENTARY LINE PHONE NUMBER IS 017 xxxxxxx. THE SIM CARD NUMBER IS 896001091071701451 3 (1),
THANKS FOR YUR HELP.
 
Rumesh
Maxis Helper
Level 1
Posted: 08 Sep, 2011 :  8:26:05 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by fizzal

quote:
Originally posted by azizi

quote:
Originally posted by fizzal

hi..
how i want to fix this problem?


Hi fizzal,

We regret to hear about the inconveniences caused to you as a result of the above. Allow us to help you to check, kindly provide us with your Maxis Account number or your 20 digit Sim card number for further assistance.

Thank you.




MY A/C NO IS 1046531974 - SUPPLEMENTARY LINE PHONE NUMBER IS 017 xxxxxxx. THE SIM CARD NUMBER IS 896001091071701451 3 (1),
THANKS FOR YUR HELP.



Hi fizzal,

I have tried to contact you but was unsuccessful.Do provide an alternate number and convenient time for me to call back.

Thank you
 
fizzal
Level 0
Posted: 09 Sep, 2011 :  11:27:10 AM
 
quote:
Originally posted by Rumesh

quote:
Originally posted by fizzal

quote:
Originally posted by azizi

quote:
Originally posted by fizzal

hi..
how i want to fix this problem?


Hi fizzal,

We regret to hear about the inconveniences caused to you as a result of the above. Allow us to help you to check, kindly provide us with your Maxis Account number or your 20 digit Sim card number for further assistance.

Thank you.




MY A/C NO IS 1046531974 - SUPPLEMENTARY LINE PHONE NUMBER IS 017 xxxxxxx. THE SIM CARD NUMBER IS 896001091071701451 3 (1),
THANKS FOR YUR HELP.



Hi fizzal,

I have tried to contact you but was unsuccessful.Do provide an alternate number and convenient time for me to call back.

Thank you




TRY THIS NUMBER 012-7596662
 
wahidah
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 09 Sep, 2011 :  2:45:10 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by fizzal

quote:
Originally posted by Rumesh

quote:
Originally posted by fizzal

quote:
Originally posted by azizi

quote:
Originally posted by fizzal

hi..
how i want to fix this problem?


Hi fizzal,

We regret to hear about the inconveniences caused to you as a result of the above. Allow us to help you to check, kindly provide us with your Maxis Account number or your 20 digit Sim card number for further assistance.

Thank you.




MY A/C NO IS 1046531974 - SUPPLEMENTARY LINE PHONE NUMBER IS 017 xxxxxxx. THE SIM CARD NUMBER IS 896001091071701451 3 (1),
THANKS FOR YUR HELP.



Hi fizzal,

I have tried to contact you but was unsuccessful.Do provide an alternate number and convenient time for me to call back.

Thank you




TRY THIS NUMBER 012-xxxxxxx


Hi fizzal,

Pursuant to our conversation earlier, hopefully you are clear with the explanation given and please do revert should you need further assistance.

Thank you.
 
azha
Level 0
Posted: 02 Jan, 2012 :  10:08:02 PM
 
hi,
i want to fix this problem..
this is my number
017xxxxxxx
 
muhamad azha
Meor
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 02 Jan, 2012 :  10:50:44 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by azha

hi,
i want to fix this problem..
this is my number
017xxxxxxx



Hi azha,

We have attempt to contact you but unreachable. Kindly advise us on your alternative number for further assistance.

Thank you.

 
azha
Level 0
Posted: 04 Jan, 2012 :  2:54:22 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by Meor

quote:
Originally posted by azha

hi,
i want to fix this problem..
this is my number
017xxxxxxx



Hi azha,

We have attempt to contact you but unreachable. Kindly advise us on your alternative number for further assistance.

Thank you.




apa itu alternative number ?
 
muhamad azha
Alice
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 04 Jan, 2012 :  8:52:24 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by azha


apa itu alternative number ?



Hi azha,

Boleh berikan nombor lain yang kami dapat hubungi anda?

Thank you
 
salman
Level 0
Posted: 07 Mar, 2012 :  10:57:38 PM
 
hi, my hotlink number is 010xxxxxxx.
I bought my sim card recently and I cannot use the sim card. i tried calling 123 and 122 and the helpline 1300 820 120, but I cannot understand the woman speaking malay, and when i dial *122# to change the language,a message displayed says that i have to call customer care to register first.
Can u please help me out in registering my sim?
 
 
...
  First Prev 1 2345678910 Next Last
 
 
Best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8 and above.
Copyright © 2013 Maxis Bhd [867573-A]. All rights reserved.