M.Avis (4893)

Maxis Forum Home > Rate Plans, Charges and Billing > Billing

Topic: Online Billing Payment

Back to Topic List

Ken Chaw
Level 0
Posted: 24 Nov, 2012 :  9:53:52 PM

Dear Maxis,
I registered Maxis Fiber(Home) and received my 1st bill. Please guide me how to do the online payment via Maybank2u.

The only payer I can find in Maybank2u is Maxis Mobile Sdn Bhd. So is this the correct payer that I can pay for my Maxis Fiber bill?

For other matter, I cant even call Maxis hotline in this few days.
The number i have in the bill is 1800821919 and 0374922123. When I call then the operator ask me to select language, but whatever I key in, the system wouldnt accept any input. Please resolve the problem asap.

Fendy
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 25 Nov, 2012 :  3:47:42 PM

Hi Ken Chaw,

Yes, payment for your Maxis Bills is to Maxis Mobile Sdn Bhd. You may key-in your Maxis Home Fibre account number and proceed with the payment. Kindly note, payment via Maybank2U will take approximately 1 working day to be updated in our database. It is advisable for you to call to our customer service to update your payment.

For assistance on your Maxis Home Fibre, you may call us alternatively at 1800821123.

Thank You

Ken Chaw
Level 0
Posted: 26 Nov, 2012 :  09:16:08 AM

Thanks for your reply. I tried 2 days for the MBB Online payment to Maxis Mobile Sdn Bhd but it show "Service is currently not available" after i key in my Account no and press next. Please check on the above matter.

If I wish to use Credit card auto debit, may i know what is the process?

Amelia C
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 26 Nov, 2012 :  3:37:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ken Chaw

Thanks for your reply. I tried 2 days for the MBB Online payment to Maxis Mobile Sdn Bhd but it show "Service is currently not available" after i key in my Account no and press next. Please check on the above matter.

If I wish to use Credit card auto debit, may i know what is the process?

Hi Ken Chaw,

At the moment we are not aware of any problems with Maybank2U online payment from our end. You may want to check with your bank directly.

To set up Direct Debit, you need to complete & submit the Payment Facilities Registration Form (PFRF) with complete details & sign it.

The easiest way would be to walk into any Maxis centre to set up Direct Debit.

Alternatively, You may call 123 from your mobile phone to request for PFRF to be fax over. Upon completion, fax back to 60323300192, to start the registration process.

Kindly revert to us should you require further assistance.

Amelia C

Best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8 and above.
Copyright © 2013 Maxis Bhd [867573-A]. All rights reserved.