Search Discussions
 
more options

Maxis Forum Login
 
Email address
Password
Forgot your Password?

New User?
Don't have a Maxis Forum Account yet?
Sign up now to login.

Hot Topics
   
05/03/2015 Customer Service : Regarding Internet Service of #Hotlink p...
05/03/2015 Content SMS/Spam : sms from BOTS
05/03/2015 Troubleshooting : Deactivate Voicemail
   

Top Users
   
Norafizah (8854)
Chandru (8436)
Emmi (7996)
Faiz Hisham (7452)
Ashley (7006)
M.Avis (6206)
Firdaus CM (6156)
Firdaus Merican (6104)
Elle (5868)
wahidah (5765)
   

Maxis Forum Home > Customer Service > Customer Service
 
Topic: Online account locked
 
Back to Topic List
         
 
  First Prev 1 2Next Last
 
fariyanna
Level 0
Posted: 07 Dec, 2012 :  3:52:31 PM
 
Hi there,

I am a new user to hotlink. My 1st attempt to setup an account online has resulted with my account being locked for 3 failed attempt.
(Even though the password is correct as stated in the received SMS)

My 18 digit Sim card number is : 896001121099111955
 
Fini
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 10 Dec, 2012 :  4:34:40 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by fariyanna

Hi there,

I am a new user to hotlink. My 1st attempt to setup an account online has resulted with my account being locked for 3 failed attempt.
(Even though the password is correct as stated in the received SMS)

My 18 digit Sim card number is : 896001121099111955



Hi Fariyanna,

Kindly try again to re-register again as we have unlock your account.You also will receive a sms pertaining to this.

Thank you.
 
fariyanna
Level 0
Posted: 10 Dec, 2012 :  5:26:32 PM
 
thanks for the prompt action. Really appreciate it.
 
Ashley
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 13 Dec, 2012 :  6:01:58 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by fariyanna

thanks for the prompt action. Really appreciate it.


Hi fariyanna ,

We are glad we could assist you

Thank you

 
Maxis - Malaysia's Best Data Network
agnesoowen
Level 0
Posted: 02 Mar, 2013 :  01:02:51 AM
 
Dear Maxis dealer,

Hi my account was being locked again from last time. Here is my sim digit number : 89600 10312 29163 1632(1).
Then, can i have my e-statement from 25th december 2012 to february 2013 as it is unavailable to track back the e-statement those more than one month. thanks for your help.

Regards,
Agnesoowen
 
Zatul Ifa
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 03 Mar, 2013 :  5:02:49 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by agnesoowen

Dear Maxis dealer,

Hi my account was being locked again from last time. Here is my sim digit number : 89600 10312 29163 1632(1).
Then, can i have my e-statement from 25th december 2012 to february 2013 as it is unavailable to track back the e-statement those more than one month. thanks for your help.

Regards,
Agnesoowen



Hi agnesoowen,

It's been a pleasure talking to you. We have assist to unlock your hotlink account. Temporary password will be send to your mobile number via SMS. We regret to informed, from E-statement, you may able to view details for 1 month only. Kindly revert to us if you require further assistance.

Thank you.
 
Azrul Muhtar
Level 0
Posted: 04 Mar, 2013 :  6:43:00 PM
 

I am a new user to hotlink. My 1st attempt to setup an account online has resulted with my account being locked for 3 failed attempt.
(Even though the password is correct as stated in the received SMS)

My 20 digit Sim card number is : 896001111290953358 7 (1)
 
Ashley
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 06 Mar, 2013 :  4:36:43 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by Azrul Muhtar


I am a new user to hotlink. My 1st attempt to setup an account online has resulted with my account being locked for 3 failed attempt.
(Even though the password is correct as stated in the received SMS)

My 20 digit Sim card number is : 896001111290953358 7 (1)


Hi Azrul Muhtar,


We have made attempts to contact you, but was unsuccessful. Kindly advice a suitable time for us to call you back.


Thank you

 
Maxis - Malaysia's Best Data Network
Azrul Muhtar
Level 0
Posted: 06 Mar, 2013 :  5:33:46 PM
 
Pihak Maxis boleh call saya sekarang atau pukul 5:30 petang dan ke atas. Terima kasih.
 
Norafizah
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 09 Mar, 2013 :  4:28:20 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by Azrul Muhtar

Pihak Maxis boleh call saya sekarang atau pukul 5:30 petang dan ke atas. Terima kasih.


Hi Azrul Muhtar,

Maaf atas kelewatan untuk maklum balas. Sekiranya anda memerlukan bantuan selanjutnuya,sila maklumkan kami.


Terima kasih



 
SoLeHuDDiN
Level 0
Posted: 09 Mar, 2013 :  11:49:45 PM
 
Saya guna Maxis prepaid broadband, skrg acc saya tiba2 jadi 0.00... then, saya x boleh surf guna modem hsdpa...

896001120291963764
 
errr...
 
  First Prev 1 2Next Last
 
 
Best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8 and above.
Copyright © 2013 Maxis Bhd [867573-A]. All rights reserved.