more options

Maxis Forum Login

Email address
Password
Forgot your Password?

New User?
Don't have a Maxis Forum Account yet?

Hot Topics

21/04/2014 Customer Service : Youth Club plan change to other hotlink ...
21/04/2014 Network - Coverage&Outage : Slow network at BP
21/04/2014 Customer Service : pls stop botsmax

Top Users

Norafizah (7669)
Chandru (7049)
Ashley (7019)
Zatul Ifa (5640)
Firdaus Merican (5320)
Elle (5168)
Zairie (5060)
Tharsani (4980)
M.Avis (4895)
Emmi (4894)

Maxis Forum Home > Rate Plans, Charges and Billing > Values Plus Plans

Topic: Downgrade iValue

Back to Topic List

MEngineer
Level 0
Posted: 07 Jan, 2013 :  9:59:50 PM

Dear Maxis Support Team,

Currently I am on Maxis iValue 1 (12 months) when I took iPhone 4S package. As of now I have already completed the contract period and wish to downgrade to iValue Simple. When trying to downgrade I was told Maxis staff that it is not possible.

Although in the iPhone website FAQ it is stated below that I can downgrade my plan with a penalty.

However now that I am out of contract why am I still not able to downgrade from iValue 1 to iValue Simple?

8) Am I allowed to upgrade or downgrade my iValue plans during my contract duration?
Downgrade : Downgrade of rate plan will trigger early termination penalty. Example iValue 2 to iValue 1 will trigger the penalty.

Contact number: 017 - 9333911

Looking forward to a pleasant reply. Thanks.

Ashley
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 07 Jan, 2013 :  10:05:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MEngineer

Dear Maxis Support Team,

Currently I am on Maxis iValue 1 (12 months) when I took iPhone 4S package. As of now I have already completed the contract period and wish to downgrade to iValue Simple. When trying to downgrade I was told Maxis staff that it is not possible.

Although in the iPhone website FAQ it is stated below that I can downgrade my plan with a penalty.

However now that I am out of contract why am I still not able to downgrade from iValue 1 to iValue Simple?

8) Am I allowed to upgrade or downgrade my iValue plans during my contract duration?
Downgrade : Downgrade of rate plan will trigger early termination penalty. Example iValue 2 to iValue 1 will trigger the penalty.

Hi MEngineer,

The iValue Simple is only applicable with a new sign up. You will not be able to downgrade to iValue Simple.

Thank you

Maxis - Malaysia's Best Data Network
CKChris
Level 0
Posted: 10 Jan, 2014 :  4:25:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ashley

quote:

Dear Maxis Support Team,

Hi MEngineer,

The iValue Simple is only applicable with a new sign up. You will not be able to downgrade to iValue Simple.

Thank you

Hi Support,

I was looking for similar purpose as thread started.
If that is not possible, then the next question is that: Can I downgrade my iValue1 plan at all, or change to another plan that is not in the iValue family? There must be a reason for users wishing to downgrade, for example, their usage does not reach anywhere near the minimum quota.

Thanks.

Regards,
Chris

Firdaus Merican
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 10 Jan, 2014 :  5:21:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CKChris

quote:
Originally posted by Ashley

quote:

Dear Maxis Support Team,

Hi MEngineer,

Thank you

Hi Support,

I was looking for similar purpose as thread started.
If that is not possible, then the next question is that: Can I downgrade my iValue1 plan at all, or change to another plan that is not in the iValue family? There must be a reason for users wishing to downgrade, for example, their usage does not reach anywhere near the minimum quota.

Thanks.

Regards,
Chris

Hi CKChris,

Please be advised that you are allowed to change to other rateplan once your contract has ended. Do contact us should you require any assistance. Thank you.

Best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8 and above.
Copyright © 2013 Maxis Bhd [867573-A]. All rights reserved.