Search Discussions
 
more options

Hot Topics
   
01/07/2015 Customer Service : Caller ringtone cancelation
09/06/2015 Unity Solutions : www.christianlouboutinus.com n333
09/06/2015 iPad Technical Discussions : http://www.christianlouboutinus.com/ b42...
   

Top Users
   
Norafizah (8857)
Chandru (8442)
Faiz Hisham (8161)
Emmi (7995)
Ashley (7007)
A. Oscar (6522)
M.Avis (6205)
Firdaus CM (6156)
Firdaus Merican (6105)
Elle (5868)
   

Maxis Forum Home > Other Phones > Technical Discussions
 
Topic: Unlock Modem
 
Back to Topic List
         
 
  First Prev 1 2Next Last
 
Xkirazgmf
Level 1
Posted: 25 Jan, 2013 :  10:25:36 PM
 
Hello maxis Helper.. i want to asked what password to unlock my modem e372. Reply me fast, Imei: 353147044596072 Need it right now
Contact No: 0198370925
 
Xkirazgmf
Level 1
Posted: 26 Jan, 2013 :  2:54:16 PM
 
wei maxis helper.... why untill now no response
 
Zatul Ifa
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 27 Jan, 2013 :  5:11:13 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by Xkirazgmf

Hello maxis Helper.. i want to asked what password to unlock my modem e372. Reply me fast, Imei: 353147044596072 Need it right now
Contact No: 0198370925




Hi Xkirazgmf ,

We have tried to contact you earlier but unattended. Please provide us with a convenient date and time to contact you in order to assist you further.

Thank you.
 
Xkirazgmf
Level 1
Posted: 28 Jan, 2013 :  05:26:41 AM
 

I think it can be unlock.. i will go maxis centre to check the modem later because have been contact Maxis Cs onine.. they give me unlock code but it wont unlock.. wrong code. i dont what u with that modem the first modem i cant unlock.

quote:
Originally posted by Zatul Ifa

quote:
Originally posted by Xkirazgmf

Hello maxis Helper.. i want to asked what password to unlock my modem e372. Reply me fast, Imei: 353147044596072 Need it right now
Contact No: 0198370925




Hi Xkirazgmf ,

We have tried to contact you earlier but unattended. Please provide us with a convenient date and time to contact you in order to assist you further.

Thank you.


 
Xkirazgmf
Level 1
Posted: 28 Jan, 2013 :  4:12:33 PM
 
Help plzz.. I go Maxis Centre at kuching. They said it cannot be unlock for now because Huawei send wrong code also.
 
Xkirazgmf
Level 1
Posted: 28 Jan, 2013 :  4:53:32 PM
 
Maxis Customer Service.. I already contact maxis helpline 2 times yesterday. Today im contact huawei. They said they never lock the device and asked me to request unlock code from u all. The code Maxis Customer service tell me not working.
 
Fendy
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 28 Jan, 2013 :  8:12:07 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by Xkirazgmf


I think it can be unlock.. i will go maxis centre to check the modem later because have been contact Maxis Cs onine.. they give me unlock code but it wont unlock.. wrong code. i dont what u with that modem the first modem i cant unlock.

quote:
Originally posted by Zatul Ifa

quote:
Originally posted by Xkirazgmf

Hello maxis Helper.. i want to asked what password to unlock my modem e372. Reply me fast, Imei: 353147044596072 Need it right now
Contact No: 0198370925




Hi Xkirazgmf ,

We have tried to contact you earlier but unattended. Please provide us with a convenient date and time to contact you in order to assist you further.

Thank you.





Hi Xkirazgmf,

Pursuant to our conversation, kindly provide us with the screenshot for further checking.


Thank You

 
Xkirazgmf
Level 1
Posted: 28 Jan, 2013 :  8:24:10 PM
 
http://imageshack.us/a/img812/4766/71994154.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img217/2627/94453242.jpg


This is my image... Hopefully can unlock after this.
 
Tharsani
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 29 Jan, 2013 :  4:26:37 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by Xkirazgmf

Help plzz.. I go Maxis Centre at kuching. They said it cannot be unlock for now because Huawei send wrong code also.


Hi Xkirazgmf,

Pursuant to our telephone conversation, kindly allow us to review this matter and revert to you accordingly. Kindly note that your case reference number is C12564264.


Thank you.


 
ginangs
Level 0
Posted: 06 Aug, 2014 :  4:43:05 PM
 
yufgh
 
ginangs
Level 0
Posted: 06 Aug, 2014 :  4:46:51 PM
 
can unlock my modem?
modem = E5331
imei = 863619016937966
 
 
  First Prev 1 2Next Last
 
 
Best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8 and above.
Copyright © 2013 Maxis Bhd [867573-A]. All rights reserved.