Email address
Password
Forgot your Password?

New User?
Don't have a Maxis Forum Account yet?

Hot Topics

25/04/2014 Coverage Areas/Browsing Speed : slow connection
25/04/2014 Customer Service : Expired hotlink sim
25/04/2014 Current Promotions : no more 1GB Mobile Internet pass for jus...

Top Users

Norafizah (7688)
Chandru (7066)
Ashley (7017)
Zatul Ifa (5638)
Firdaus Merican (5376)
Elle (5228)
Zairie (5078)
Tharsani (4979)
M.Avis (4944)
Emmi (4897)

Maxis Forum Home > Hotlink > Current Promotions

Topic: SKMM Hotlink confuse with the iphone package???

Back to Topic List

JKY
Level 0
Posted: 03 Feb, 2013 :  6:07:26 PM

The skmm stated that i phone 5 is RM 1999
But if i am the hotlink prepaid user, do I need to sign up the hotlink plan with mobile internet??
What does it mean hotlink plan with mobile internet???
Do i need pay for mobile internet every month or i just with the skmm buy the i phone 5 with 1999. I am currently a hotlink user just confuse need sign for internet plan.

kimberly
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 03 Feb, 2013 :  8:31:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by JKY

The skmm stated that i phone 5 is RM 1999
But if i am the hotlink prepaid user, do I need to sign up the hotlink plan with mobile internet??
What does it mean hotlink plan with mobile internet???
Do i need pay for mobile internet every month or i just with the skmm buy the i phone 5 with 1999. I am currently a hotlink user just confuse need sign for internet plan.

Hi JKY,

Thank you for your kind interest.Please be advise that upon registration you will have to subscribe to data plan , however it will only upon subscription . Should you need further assistance do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.

JKY
Level 0
Posted: 04 Feb, 2013 :  7:09:45 PM

So in the end i still need to sign for data plan for hotlink? So how hotlink charge for mobile internet for skmm ?

Rohini
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 04 Feb, 2013 :  7:26:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by JKY

So in the end i still need to sign for data plan for hotlink? So how hotlink charge for mobile internet for skmm ?

Hi JKY,

We wish to inform that if you are an existing subscriber (Maxis/Hotlink) and you are not subscribed to a data plan, you must subscribe to our minimum of 1-week data plan at a cost of RM8 for 100MB, and proceed with purchasing the phone .If you are subscribed to a data plan, you may purchase the phone outright. Kindly refer to our hotlink data plan package at http://www.hotlink.com.my/web/portal/hotlink/hotlinkpage?WCM_GLOBAL_CONTEXT=/web/wcm/connect/Hotlink_Content_lib_en/Home_Site_en/Plans_SA_en/plan_surf_bm_en_web

Do revert should you require further assistance.

Thank you.

Best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8 and above.
Copyright © 2013 Maxis Bhd [867573-A]. All rights reserved.