Zatul Ifa (5640)
Firdaus Merican (5320)
Elle (5168)
Zairie (5060)
Tharsani (4980)
M.Avis (4895)
Emmi (4894)

Maxis Forum Home > Hotlink > Current Promotions

Topic: SKMM Hotlink confuse with the iphone package???

Back to Topic List

JKY
Level 0
Posted: 03 Feb, 2013 :  6:07:26 PM

The skmm stated that i phone 5 is RM 1999
But if i am the hotlink prepaid user, do I need to sign up the hotlink plan with mobile internet??
What does it mean hotlink plan with mobile internet???
Do i need pay for mobile internet every month or i just with the skmm buy the i phone 5 with 1999. I am currently a hotlink user just confuse need sign for internet plan.

kimberly
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 03 Feb, 2013 :  8:31:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by JKY

The skmm stated that i phone 5 is RM 1999
But if i am the hotlink prepaid user, do I need to sign up the hotlink plan with mobile internet??
What does it mean hotlink plan with mobile internet???
Do i need pay for mobile internet every month or i just with the skmm buy the i phone 5 with 1999. I am currently a hotlink user just confuse need sign for internet plan.

Hi JKY,

Thank you for your kind interest.Please be advise that upon registration you will have to subscribe to data plan , however it will only upon subscription . Should you need further assistance do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.

JKY
Level 0
Posted: 04 Feb, 2013 :  7:09:45 PM

So in the end i still need to sign for data plan for hotlink? So how hotlink charge for mobile internet for skmm ?

Rohini
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 04 Feb, 2013 :  7:26:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by JKY

So in the end i still need to sign for data plan for hotlink? So how hotlink charge for mobile internet for skmm ?

Hi JKY,

We wish to inform that if you are an existing subscriber (Maxis/Hotlink) and you are not subscribed to a data plan, you must subscribe to our minimum of 1-week data plan at a cost of RM8 for 100MB, and proceed with purchasing the phone .If you are subscribed to a data plan, you may purchase the phone outright. Kindly refer to our hotlink data plan package at http://www.hotlink.com.my/web/portal/hotlink/hotlinkpage?WCM_GLOBAL_CONTEXT=/web/wcm/connect/Hotlink_Content_lib_en/Home_Site_en/Plans_SA_en/plan_surf_bm_en_web

Do revert should you require further assistance.

Thank you.

Best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8 and above.
Copyright © 2013 Maxis Bhd [867573-A]. All rights reserved.