more options

Maxis Forum Login

Email address
Password
Forgot your Password?

New User?
Don't have a Maxis Forum Account yet?

Hot Topics

25/04/2014 Current Promotions : no more 1GB Mobile Internet pass for jus...
25/04/2014 Coverage in Malaysia : [HELP] Internet Verry Slow in Kedah !
25/04/2014 Mobile Internet - Data Usage/Charges : Maxis 3G WAP

Top Users

Norafizah (7688)
Chandru (7066)
Ashley (7017)
Zatul Ifa (5639)
Firdaus Merican (5376)
Elle (5228)
Zairie (5078)
Tharsani (4979)
M.Avis (4944)
Emmi (4897)

Maxis Forum Home > Customer Service > Customer Service

Topic: mobile internet over-charged

Back to Topic List

First Prev 1 23Next Last

Myra
Level 0
Posted: 08 Feb, 2013 :  5:54:33 PM

Hello.
I would like to complain about your poor quality of service.
On 6/2/2013 I have subscribed mobile internet plan for 1 day which is 500MB. When I checked the "semak status" it's stated that the charge for my internet usage for today is RM10. I'm shocked since I didn't get the notification text from MAXIS when I have used 100% of my subscription quota. The only notification text that I got from MAXIS is I have used 80% of my quota and my balance is 96.8MB. So that's mean I still can use it until it is 100% fully used. After that, I called customer service 1300820120 to clear this thing out. The first time I called I waited for the officer to figure thing out until I ran out my credit. And then I called again and have to explain the same thing to the other officer. The officer said "I think you have over-used la". She asked me to wait until I ran out my credit once again. When I was speaking to the second officer I noticed that I got missed call from 123 and probably the first officer tried to reach me back. I really appreciate his effort to get to me back. And then I waited again for any of those officers to call me back since our last call disconnected and I have ran out of credit waiting for them for too long to figure things out but none of them did that. And the result is I got nothing to solve the problem. My credit has been charged without me being notified and I have wasted my credit again to call customer service which is not helpful at all. I'm so disappointed with this kind of bad service since I've been using HOTLINK from 2006. I really hope you can upgrade your system regarding mobile internet since this problem happened to me several times but I didn't take any action. You have to figure out the most effective way where customer will be notified when their quota subscription has ended and do not simply take customer's credit without notifying them. Secondly, I would like to suggest that your customer service system is changed to free of charge service. I have wasted my time and credit waited for you officer until I ran out my credit. This is such a difficulty to prepaid user like me to get help whenever we are run out of credit. How we are supposed to get help when we cannot reach the help?? The other thing your customer service should learn is they have to get back to customer until it is clear from the customer itself that the problem is solved. Is it necessary for customer to call back whenever the line is disconnected? Your customer service left customer hanging by the thread not knowing the answer of the problem. I do appreciate your fast action and I more appreciate if you give back the credit that I have lost for your poor services. It's my money after all and I'm not willing to pay for the damage that I didn't do from your poor service. Thank you.

Shakila
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 09 Feb, 2013 :  4:40:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Myra

Hello.
I would like to complain about your poor quality of service.
On 6/2/2013 I have subscribed mobile internet plan for 1 day which is 500MB. When I checked the "semak status" it's stated that the charge for my internet usage for today is RM10. I'm shocked since I didn't get the notification text from MAXIS when I have used 100% of my subscription quota. The only notification text that I got from MAXIS is I have used 80% of my quota and my balance is 96.8MB. So that's mean I still can use it until it is 100% fully used. After that, I called customer service 1300820120 to clear this thing out. The first time I called I waited for the officer to figure thing out until I ran out my credit. And then I called again and have to explain the same thing to the other officer. The officer said "I think you have over-used la". She asked me to wait until I ran out my credit once again. When I was speaking to the second officer I noticed that I got missed call from 123 and probably the first officer tried to reach me back. I really appreciate his effort to get to me back. And then I waited again for any of those officers to call me back since our last call disconnected and I have ran out of credit waiting for them for too long to figure things out but none of them did that. And the result is I got nothing to solve the problem. My credit has been charged without me being notified and I have wasted my credit again to call customer service which is not helpful at all. I'm so disappointed with this kind of bad service since I've been using HOTLINK from 2006. I really hope you can upgrade your system regarding mobile internet since this problem happened to me several times but I didn't take any action. You have to figure out the most effective way where customer will be notified when their quota subscription has ended and do not simply take customer's credit without notifying them. Secondly, I would like to suggest that your customer service system is changed to free of charge service. I have wasted my time and credit waited for you officer until I ran out my credit. This is such a difficulty to prepaid user like me to get help whenever we are run out of credit. How we are supposed to get help when we cannot reach the help?? The other thing your customer service should learn is they have to get back to customer until it is clear from the customer itself that the problem is solved. Is it necessary for customer to call back whenever the line is disconnected? Your customer service left customer hanging by the thread not knowing the answer of the problem. I do appreciate your fast action and I more appreciate if you give back the credit that I have lost for your poor services. It's my money after all and I'm not willing to pay for the damage that I didn't do from your poor service. Thank you.

Hi Myra,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have been subjected to as a result of the issues above. Please allow us to look into this matter and come back to you. We would appreciate if you can provide us with your 20 digit SIM card number in order for us to check further

Thank you.

-
Myra
Level 0
Posted: 10 Feb, 2013 :  8:20:07 PM

How can i get the simcard 20 digits number?

kimberly
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 10 Feb, 2013 :  8:47:36 PM

quote:

How can i get the simcard 20 digits number?

Hi Myra,

Kindly take note that you may find the 20 Digits sim card number displayed at the back of your sim card .

Thank you

Myra
Level 0
Posted: 11 Feb, 2013 :  5:06:45 PM

Hi,
my 20 digit simcard number: 89600112099744604051

Subben
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 11 Feb, 2013 :  9:49:47 PM

quote:

Hi,
my 20 digit simcard number: 89600112099744604051

Hi Myra,

Kindly be advised that you have been charged RM10 because you have exceeded 500MB quota.We have credited RM10 in your account as one time rebate.You may also check your data usage time to time in future to avoid any additional charges for mobile internet.Do revert should you require further assistance.

Thank you.

Myra
Level 0
Posted: 12 Feb, 2013 :  01:21:13 AM

Hello,
That's what I'm saying. I didn't know when my quota has ended since I didn't get the notification text which saying I've used 100% of my subscription quota. So I assumed that I still can use my mobile internet subscription. I look forward to receive the notification text every time I subscribe the mobile internet so that I would not exceed my usage. Thank you for your help and cooperation.

Ashley
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 12 Feb, 2013 :  09:23:14 AM

quote:

Hello,
That's what I'm saying. I didn't know when my quota has ended since I didn't get the notification text which saying I've used 100% of my subscription quota. So I assumed that I still can use my mobile internet subscription. I look forward to receive the notification text every time I subscribe the mobile internet so that I would not exceed my usage. Thank you for your help and cooperation.

Hi Myra,

Rest assured that the SMS Notification will be sent moving forward. When you hit 80% and 100% of your volume quota usage, you will automatically receive an SMS informing you of your usage at that moment. So at any time, you can go to the 'Check Status' option in the 'Mobile Internet' menu to check on your exact usage (MB/GB) at that time.

Thank you

Maxis - Malaysia's Best Data Network
Myra
Level 0
Posted: 14 Feb, 2013 :  12:17:46 AM

Thank u for your attention.

syaffiqa
Level 0
Posted: 14 Feb, 2013 :  11:12:16 AM

selamat pagi..
sy nk tanye la pada pihak maxis...kenapa kredit saya di tolak sehari rm10..caj penggunaan internet katanya.pada hal saya tak mengguna kan internet di telefon pun..baru tambah nilai rm30 dalam masa 2 hari je maxis tarik semua kredit tu ape niii!!!!!!!!!!!

syaffiqa
Level 0
Posted: 14 Feb, 2013 :  11:22:49 AM

ni sms yang sy dpt dr maxis...
RM0 penggunaan internet anda telah mencecah RM10.untuk melayari internet pada harga yang lebih rendah,kami mengesyorkan anda untuk melanggan pelan data pada harga RM2 100MB/1day bagi mengelakkan caj pay use 10sen/10kb.klik http://m.maxis.com.my./mip untuk melanggan atau dail *100#>internet dan tetapan>mobile internet.

sy dapat sms ni dlm masa sehari 2kali dapat tau....rugi je tambah nilai tau...

First Prev 1 23Next Last

Best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8 and above.
Copyright © 2013 Maxis Bhd [867573-A]. All rights reserved.