M.Avis (4815)

Maxis Forum Home > Current Promotions > Current Promotions

Topic: Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini

Back to Topic List

Terence Wong
Level 0
Posted: 09 Feb, 2013 :  4:03:29 PM

Hello,

First of all, i'd like to complaint that Maxis staffs are deficient to provide the clear information. I called up to 123 and spoken to a guy called Sharil at 1.15pm on 9th Feb 2013. He was really having an attitude problem and even confuse the customer. I hope you could improve customer service by giving a right manner to the customer.

Secondly, i'm asking for a promotion plan which i'd like to ask from the current package convert to talkmore RM28 + Dataplan RM28. I also want to get a phone Samsung galaxy S3 mini with RM1199 on your Maxis Centre (eCurve). However, those guys are not allowed me to get the phone and convert to my preference plan. What is the reason?

I'm quite disappointed to the care service as i went to 1U > Taman Tun > eCurve, up to now i have not even able to get what i want. What sort of service you been provided? You can't even earn my extra single cent. Do you know what i mean?

kimberly
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 09 Feb, 2013 :  7:55:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Terence Wong

Hello,

First of all, i'd like to complaint that Maxis staffs are deficient to provide the clear information. I called up to 123 and spoken to a guy called Sharil at 1.15pm on 9th Feb 2013. He was really having an attitude problem and even confuse the customer. I hope you could improve customer service by giving a right manner to the customer.

Secondly, i'm asking for a promotion plan which i'd like to ask from the current package convert to talkmore RM28 + Dataplan RM28. I also want to get a phone Samsung galaxy S3 mini with RM1199 on your Maxis Centre (eCurve). However, those guys are not allowed me to get the phone and convert to my preference plan. What is the reason?

I'm quite disappointed to the care service as i went to 1U > Taman Tun > eCurve, up to now i have not even able to get what i want. What sort of service you been provided? You can't even earn my extra single cent. Do you know what i mean?

Hi Terence Wong ,

We appreciate your feedback and rest assured customer satisfaction has always been our top priority. We do admit at times there have been failures however we assure you our focus has not shifted. We apologize again for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your continuous support.

Please be informed that in order to subscribe to the Samsung S3 mini , you will have to subscribe to the plan as per this link : http://www.maxis.com.my/joinus/index.asp?tab=2 . should you need further assistance , do not hesitate to contact us.

thank you.

Terence Wong
Level 0
Posted: 17 Feb, 2013 :  08:12:13 AM

It still show R.R.P. (Recommended Retail Price) and it didn't mentioned any T&C that it is strictly denied for phone purchase(RRP) from Maxis centre! Do you think it's make sense for consumer?

1) Prices above are based on 24-month contract.
Question: Then why you put RRP over there? It should said for reference only.

2) Other terms and conditions apply.
Question: Where is the link to this T&C?

Firdaus CM
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 17 Feb, 2013 :  1:25:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Terence Wong

It still show R.R.P. (Recommended Retail Price) and it didn't mentioned any T&C that it is strictly denied for phone purchase(RRP) from Maxis centre! Do you think it's make sense for consumer?

Question: Where is the link to this T&C?

On 17/02/2013 08:15, Maxis Forum wrote:

Sender Name: Terence Wong
Category: Current Promotions
Discussion: Current Promotions
Topic: Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini

It still show R.R.P. (Recommended Retail Price) and it didn't mentioned any T that it is strictly denied for phone purchase(RRP) from Maxis centre! Do you think it's make sense for consumer?

Question: Where is the link to this T?

Hi Terence Wong,

Please be informed that the RRP (Recommended Retail Price) stated in Maxis web site is for comparison with Maxis offer.

We‚?Tre regret to inform you that we're only selling the device with call plan and data plan.

We‚?Tre not offering the device for outright purchase.

For your information Maxis is not phone provider and we're offering device with lower price.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your continuous support. Should you require further assistance do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.

Best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8 and above.
Copyright © 2013 Maxis Bhd [867573-A]. All rights reserved.