Search Discussions
 
more options

Maxis Forum Login
 
Email address
Password
Forgot your Password?

New User?
Don't have a Maxis Forum Account yet?
Sign up now to login.

Hot Topics
   
24/04/2014 Customer Service : Reactivate expired prepaid number
24/04/2014 Mobile Plans : hotlink 365 not available
24/04/2014 Customer Service : Tukar nama
   

Top Users
   
Norafizah (7686)
Chandru (7066)
Ashley (7019)
Zatul Ifa (5640)
Firdaus Merican (5376)
Elle (5228)
Zairie (5077)
Tharsani (4979)
M.Avis (4945)
Emmi (4897)
   

Maxis Forum Home > Customer Service > Customer Service
 
Topic: unable to login my hotlink account
 
Back to Topic List
         
 
  First Prev 1 2Next Last
 
manaps999
Level 0
Posted: 10 Feb, 2013 :  10:44:17 PM
 
my hotlink account has been locked..
please help me solve this problem.....
 
Red Mancunian
Bharat
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 10 Feb, 2013 :  10:48:59 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by manaps999

my hotlink account has been locked..
please help me solve this problem.....


Hi Manaps999,


Allow us to assist you with your concern. Appreciate if you could provide us with your 20 digit SIM card number at the back of your SIM card or Maxis account number for further assistance or please contact us at 1300820120.


Thank you.

 
manaps999
Level 0
Posted: 10 Feb, 2013 :  10:59:43 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by Bharat

quote:
Originally posted by manaps999

my hotlink account has been locked..
please help me solve this problem.....


Hi Manaps999,


Allow us to assist you with your concern. Appreciate if you could provide us with your 20 digit SIM card number at the back of your SIM card or Maxis account number for further assistance or please contact us at 1300820120.


Thank you.






dont have..actually my hotlink account was block after i reset the password..
 
Red Mancunian
manaps999
Level 0
Posted: 10 Feb, 2013 :  11:02:08 PM
 
"Account Lock

You have attempted 3 times with wrong password. Your account has been locked. To unlock your account, you have a chance to provide the correct hint question and answer in the field below. "
 
Red Mancunian
Bharat
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 10 Feb, 2013 :  11:03:29 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by manaps999

quote:
Originally posted by Bharat

quote:
Originally posted by manaps999

my hotlink account has been locked..
please help me solve this problem.....


Hi Manaps999,


Allow us to assist you with your concern. Appreciate if you could provide us with your 20 digit SIM card number at the back of your SIM card or Maxis account number for further assistance or please contact us at 1300820120.


Thank you.






dont have..actually my hotlink account was block after i reset the password..


Hi Manaps999,


We unable to assist you with your concern without any details provided. Kindly for further assistance please contact us at 1300820120.


Thank you.

 
ahdiannn
Level 0
Posted: 27 Feb, 2013 :  03:39:52 AM
 
Hi Maxis,
I have attempted 3 times with wrong password. My account has been locked. But I still haven't configure any hint question and answer. Please kindly unlocked my account.
My Sim card 20-digit no. : 8960011208 96623455 4 (1)
 
Ashley
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 28 Feb, 2013 :  5:14:48 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by ahdiannn

Hi Maxis,
I have attempted 3 times with wrong password. My account has been locked. But I still haven't configure any hint question and answer. Please kindly unlocked my account.
My Sim card 20-digit no. : 8960011208 96623455 4 (1)


Hi ahdiannn,


It was a pleasure speaking to you. Do revert should you require further assistance.


Thank you

 
Maxis - Malaysia's Best Data Network
ahdiannn
Level 0
Posted: 28 Feb, 2013 :  10:37:36 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by Ashley

quote:
Originally posted by ahdiannn

Hi Maxis,
I have attempted 3 times with wrong password. My account has been locked. But I still haven't configure any hint question and answer. Please kindly unlocked my account.
My Sim card 20-digit no. : 8960011208 96623455 4 (1)


Hi ahdiannn,


It was a pleasure speaking to you. Do revert should you require further assistance.


Thank you





Hi,
i have try again with password from the sms i received from maxis, and change to a new password after i login successfully. However, when i try to sign in using the new password, the message "Your Login is unsuccessful. Please check that you have completed all required fields. Please try again." came up even though i have completed all required fields, i tried again and the same message pop up, and now my account has been locked again, which says that i have attempted 3 times with wrong password.
 
Subben
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 02 Mar, 2013 :  5:21:38 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by ahdiannn

quote:
Originally posted by Ashley

quote:
Originally posted by ahdiannn

Hi Maxis,
I have attempted 3 times with wrong password. My account has been locked. But I still haven't configure any hint question and answer. Please kindly unlocked my account.
My Sim card 20-digit no. : 8960011208 96623455 4 (1)


Hi ahdiannn,


It was a pleasure speaking to you. Do revert should you require further assistance.


Thank you





Hi,
i have try again with password from the sms i received from maxis, and change to a new password after i login successfully. However, when i try to sign in using the new password, the message "Your Login is unsuccessful. Please check that you have completed all required fields. Please try again." came up even though i have completed all required fields, i tried again and the same message pop up, and now my account has been locked again, which says that i have attempted 3 times with wrong password.


Hi ahdiannn,


Pursuant to our conversation earlier, hopefully you are clear with the explanation given and please do revert should you need further assistance.


Thank you.

 
woma
Level 0
Posted: 02 Mar, 2013 :  6:02:23 PM
 
Hello,
can somebody assist me? I can not log into my hotlink account.
My account is locked and when I log in it asks me for my mobile number and security question. Later one I have never set but I can not get over that.

Here is my sim no: 896001120998223119

Thanks a lot
woma
 
Zatul Ifa
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 04 Mar, 2013 :  5:06:38 PM
 
quote:
Originally posted by woma

Hello,
can somebody assist me? I can not log into my hotlink account.
My account is locked and when I log in it asks me for my mobile number and security question. Later one I have never set but I can not get over that.

Here is my sim no: 896001120998223119

Thanks a lot
woma



Hi woma,

We have made few attempts to call you for verification but unreachable. Please provide convenient time for us to contact you to allow us to assist you further .

Thank you.
 
 
  First Prev 1 2Next Last
 
 
Best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8 and above.
Copyright © 2013 Maxis Bhd [867573-A]. All rights reserved.