Elle (5868)

Maxis Forum Home > Wireless Broadband > Monthly Broadband

Topic: about ufi

Back to Topic List

First Prev 1 2Next Last

Amirul Asyraf
Level 0
Posted: 13 Feb, 2013 :  03:49:33 AM

knp tiba-tiba http://ufi.home/login.asp ni x keluar semasa masuk modem kat laptop.biasanya keluar.

amirulasyraf
Bharat
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 13 Feb, 2013 :  10:20:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Amirul Asyraf

knp tiba-tiba http://ufi.home/login.asp ni x keluar semasa masuk modem kat laptop.biasanya keluar.

Hi Amirul Asyraf,

Kami faham anda mengalami masalah ini. Adakah masalah ini selalu berlaku atau kadang-kadang sahaja?

sila cuba untuk menetapkan semula rangkaian anda dan cuba untuk menyambung semula sekali lagi.

Sila hubungi kami jika ada sebarang pertanyaan lanjut.

Terima Kasih

TSC
Level 0
Posted: 12 Feb, 2014 :  1:07:09 PM

Was it resolved ? How was it resolved ? I keep getting : You tried to visit ufi.home, which is not loading.

Not like before.

Chandru
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 12 Feb, 2014 :  3:08:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TSC

Was it resolved ? How was it resolved ? I keep getting : You tried to visit ufi.home, which is not loading.

Not like before.

Hi TSC,

Kindly reconfirm does the issue persist when you tried to log in via different browser?

Thank you

Chandru
TSC
Level 0
Posted: 12 Feb, 2014 :  3:46:00 PM

No it did not. It will try to search over the internet and that is why it is not successfull

quote:
Originally posted by Chandru

quote:
Originally posted by TSC

Not like before.

Hi TSC,

Kindly reconfirm does the issue persist when you tried to log in via different browser?

Thank you

wahidah
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 12 Feb, 2014 :  3:58:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TSC

No it did not. It will try to search over the internet and that is why it is not successfull

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TSC

Not like before.

Hi TSC,

Thank you

Hi TSC,

Kindly advise what internet browser that you use and advise us as well have you try to login using other browser whether still facing same issue or not. We will look forward to hear from you soon for further assistance.

Thank you.

TSC
Level 0
Posted: 12 Feb, 2014 :  4:22:42 PM

Google Chrome, IE 10.0 & Mozilla Firefox 26.0 ... all can not connect

quote:
Originally posted by wahidah

quote:
Originally posted by TSC

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TSC

Not like before.

Hi TSC,

Thank you

Hi TSC,

Kindly advise what internet browser that you use and advise us as well have you try to login using other browser whether still facing same issue or not. We will look forward to hear from you soon for further assistance.

Thank you.

wahidah
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 12 Feb, 2014 :  4:35:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TSC

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TSC

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TSC

Not like before.

Hi TSC,

Thank you

Hi TSC,

Thank you.

Hi TSC,

Kindly advise you use which SIM card and what is the 20 digits SIM number that facing this issue and what is your device model/type. Do revert back to us for us to advise and assist further.

Thank you.

TSC
Level 0
Posted: 13 Feb, 2014 :  1:06:03 PM

I know it is a MF70 from ZTE but not sure how to get the detail of the sim card

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TSC

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TSC

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TSC

Not like before.

Hi TSC,

Thank you

Hi TSC,

Thank you.

Hi TSC,

Kindly advise you use which SIM card and what is the 20 digits SIM number that facing this issue and what is your device model/type. Do revert back to us for us to advise and assist further.

Thank you.

TSC
Level 0
Posted: 13 Feb, 2014 :  1:09:07 PM

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TSC

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TSC

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TSC

Not like before.

Hi TSC,

Thank you

Hi TSC,

Thank you.

Hi TSC,

Thank you.

wahidah
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 13 Feb, 2014 :  3:20:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TSC

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TSC

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TSC

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TSC

Not like before.

Hi TSC,

Thank you

Hi TSC,

Thank you.

Hi TSC,

Thank you.

Hi TSC,

Kindly check your 20 digits SIM number by removing your SIM card from modem and the number will be at the back of the SIM start from 89600 xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx. Do revert for further assistance.

Thank you.

First Prev 1 2Next Last

Best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8 and above.
Copyright © 2013 Maxis Bhd [867573-A]. All rights reserved.