Emmi (4897)

Maxis Forum Home > Customer Service > Maxis Dealers

Topic: PKB REBATE RM200-SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE II

Back to Topic List

First Prev 1 2Next Last

Vaff
Level 0
Posted: 16 Feb, 2013 :  11:12:44 AM

May i know the PKB rebate RM 200 is available for GALAXY NOTE II? For all maxis center or selected outlets ? Pls help advice if this package avaible at bpmall maxis center. Tq.

Vaff
Level 0
Posted: 16 Feb, 2013 :  2:34:57 PM

Hi, any maxis helper can reply me??

Ashley
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 16 Feb, 2013 :  2:51:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Vaff

May i know the PKB rebate RM 200 is available for GALAXY NOTE II? For all maxis center or selected outlets ? Pls help advice if this package avaible at bpmall maxis center. Tq.

Hi Vaff,

Please refer to http://www.hotlink.com.my/hotlink/pkb/

Thank you

Maxis - Malaysia's Best Data Network
Vaff
Level 0
Posted: 16 Feb, 2013 :  3:05:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ashley

quote:

Hi Vaff,

Thank you

Thanks for your reply. Could you help to check the stock available or not? So, i can sign the packages today. And, I will sign for 24mth x RM75 Surf more package , how much need to paid ?

Ashley
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 16 Feb, 2013 :  4:02:12 PM

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hi Vaff,

Thank you

Thanks for your reply. Could you help to check the stock available or not? So, i can sign the packages today. And, I will sign for 24mth x RM75 Surf more package , how much need to paid ?

Hi Vaff,

Using the RM200 rebate, you will have to pay RM1199 for the Samsung Galaxy Note II. You will be tied to a contract of 24 months to SurfMore 75. Kindly advice as to which Maxis Centre would be of convenience for you to walk in to and we will check if there is available stock.

Thank you

Vaff
Level 0
Posted: 16 Feb, 2013 :  4:31:26 PM

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hi Vaff,

Thank you

Hi Vaff,

Using the RM200 rebate, you will have to pay RM1199 for the Samsung Galaxy Note II. You will be tied to a contract of 24 months to SurfMore 75. Kindly advice as to which Maxis Centre would be of convenience for you to walk in to and we will check if there is available stock.

Thank you

Batu pahat mall. Any advance payment need to paid? Just RM1199 only?

wahidah
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 16 Feb, 2013 :  5:12:55 PM

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hi Vaff,

Thank you

Hi Vaff,

Thank you

Hi Vaff,

We regret to advice you that Samsung Galaxy Note II is out of stock at Batu Pahat mall. You may check again with us by this Monday. There is no advance payment and you just pay RM1199 only.

Thank you.

Vaff
Level 0
Posted: 18 Feb, 2013 :  12:20:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by wahidah

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hi Vaff,

Thank you

Hi Vaff,

Thank you

Hi Vaff,

We regret to advice you that Samsung Galaxy Note II is out of stock at Batu Pahat mall. You may check again with us by this Monday. There is no advance payment and you just pay RM1199 only.

Thank you.

Hi,

May i know the status? Is it the stock available now?

Vaff
Level 0
Posted: 18 Feb, 2013 :  4:58:28 PM

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hi Vaff,

Thank you

Hi Vaff,

Thank you

Hi, may you pls help to check the stock is available or not?

Ashley
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 18 Feb, 2013 :  5:03:25 PM

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hi Vaff,

Thank you

Hi Vaff,

Thank you

Hi Vaff,

Kindly advice as to which Maxis Centre would be of convenience for you to walk in to and we will check if there is available stock.

Thank you

Vaff
Level 0
Posted: 18 Feb, 2013 :  5:41:03 PM

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hi Vaff,

Thank you

Hi Vaff,

Thank you

Hi Vaff,

Kindly advice as to which Maxis Centre would be of convenience for you to walk in to and we will check if there is available stock.

Thank you

Batu pahat mall

First Prev 1 2Next Last

Best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8 and above.
Copyright © 2013 Maxis Bhd [867573-A]. All rights reserved.