Maxis Forum Login

Email address
Password
Forgot your Password?

New User?
Don't have a Maxis Forum Account yet?

Hot Topics

18/04/2014 Customer Service : unstable network coverage
18/04/2014 Customer Service : No cancel. of Monthly Quota Upgrade for ...
18/04/2014 Customer Service : No Service

Top Users

Norafizah (7605)
Ashley (7018)
Chandru (7010)
Zatul Ifa (5640)
Firdaus Merican (5278)
Elle (5168)
Zairie (5060)
Tharsani (4980)
Emmi (4884)
M.Avis (4849)

Maxis Forum Home > Current Promotions > Current Promotions

Topic: HTC Butterfly

Back to Topic List

ben__king
Level 0
Posted: 18 Feb, 2013 :  01:22:16 AM

Hi Maxis,

I'm interested to get a HTC Butterfly phone, appreciate you could answer few of my queries below.

1. According to HTC Malaysia outlet, this phone do not have NFC function for Malaysia version but your specification stated a YES. Kindly please confirm this as it will be part of my consideration.
http://www.maxis.com.my/personal/android/SpecSheets/HTCButterfly.pdf

2. Is the 1pakej komunikasi rebate registered person must be the same person to purchase/register the phone package? Kindly enlighten me as no terms and conditions stated this.

3. Is the 1Pakej komunikasi rebate package for HTC BUtterfly limited to Surfmore75 24 months contract? Could it be Surfmore50 24 months?

Regards,
Ben

Norafizah
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 19 Feb, 2013 :  1:57:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ben__king

Hi Maxis,

I'm interested to get a HTC Butterfly phone, appreciate you could answer few of my queries below.

1. According to HTC Malaysia outlet, this phone do not have NFC function for Malaysia version but your specification stated a YES. Kindly please confirm this as it will be part of my consideration.
http://www.maxis.com.my/personal/android/SpecSheets/HTCButterfly.pdf

2. Is the 1pakej komunikasi rebate registered person must be the same person to purchase/register the phone package? Kindly enlighten me as no terms and conditions stated this.

3. Is the 1Pakej komunikasi rebate package for HTC BUtterfly limited to Surfmore75 24 months contract? Could it be Surfmore50 24 months?

Regards,
Ben

Hi ben__king,

Thank you for your interest to sign up the HTC Butterfly phone. Below is the explanation on your queries:

1. As checked, yes the NFC function is not supported for HTC Butterfly. We've highlighted the concern to the relevant team for their acknowledgement.

2. Yes, the same person who wish to register/purchase the 1pakej komunikasi rebate need to personally walk in to the Maxis center.

3. The plan & the matched devices listed has already been fixed. Terms & condition has been indicates in the link given as well

Do contact us should you require further assistance.

Thank you.

Best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8 and above.
Copyright © 2013 Maxis Bhd [867573-A]. All rights reserved.