M.Avis (4893)

Maxis Forum Home > Apple > iPhone Technical Discussions

Topic: 3G connection lost!

Back to Topic List

First Prev 1 2345678Next Last

sassyprincess
Level 0
Posted: 20 Feb, 2013 :  12:03:03 PM

I've been having a 3G connection lost in my iphone 5. My 3G connection disappears for no apparent reason from time to time even though that location has 3G line! I have to restart my iphone, only will the 3G connection comes back. It's annoying when the 3G internet connection gets cut off for no apparent reason.

Edmont
Level 0
Posted: 20 Feb, 2013 :  5:57:22 PM

same case here.. the 3G connection is so weak at times. please help.. by resetting the network settings, it won't help at all..

thank you..

Ashley
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 21 Feb, 2013 :  11:48:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by sassyprincess

I've been having a 3G connection lost in my iphone 5. My 3G connection disappears for no apparent reason from time to time even though that location has 3G line! I have to restart my iphone, only will the 3G connection comes back. It's annoying when the 3G internet connection gets cut off for no apparent reason.

Hi sassyprincess

We have already reset your network setting for you. Kindly perform a reset on your mobile and do revert should you require further assistance.

Thank you

Maxis - Malaysia's Best Data Network
masr86
Level 0
Posted: 21 Feb, 2013 :  9:43:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ashley

quote:

Hi sassyprincess

We have already reset your network setting for you. Kindly perform a reset on your mobile and do revert should you require further assistance.

Thank you

Same case here after i updated my iphone 5 ios 6.1..kindly reset my network..tq

Bharat
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 21 Feb, 2013 :  9:45:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Edmont

same case here.. the 3G connection is so weak at times. please help.. by resetting the network settings, it won't help at all..

thank you..

Hi Edmont,

Allow us to assist you with your concern. Appreciate if you could provide us with your 20 digit SIM card number at the back of your SIM card or Maxis account number for further assistance.

Thank you.

Edmont
Level 0
Posted: 22 Feb, 2013 :  12:32:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Bharat

quote:

thank you..

Hi Edmont,

Allow us to assist you with your concern. Appreciate if you could provide us with your 20 digit SIM card number at the back of your SIM card or Maxis account number for further assistance.

Thank you.

my account number is 1250896204. please assist ASAP..

by the way, i always encountered 3G issues in Pandan Indah, Ampang.. is there any way that you can assist on this as well ?

thank you in advance..

Fendy
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 23 Feb, 2013 :  4:25:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by masr86

quote:

quote:

Hi sassyprincess

Thank you

Same case here after i updated my iphone 5 ios 6.1..kindly reset my network..tq

Hi masr86,

Kindly be advise, we have reset your services today. Do contact us should further assistance is needed.

Thank You

sassyprincess
Level 0
Posted: 23 Feb, 2013 :  5:09:11 PM

quote:

quote:

Hi sassyprincess

Thank you

Hi Ashley,

I've reset my phone after receiving your message, and the 3G was ok at the beginning..until I went to certain area of Penang where there isn't any signal of 3G. When I leave that area, the 3G signal doesn't appear back! I have to reset my phone for the 3G signal to appear back. Can you please help assist me in this problem ASAP?

Thanks.

Chandru
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 23 Feb, 2013 :  9:38:27 PM

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Bharat

quote:

thank you..

Hi Edmont,

Thank you.

my account number is 1250896204. please assist ASAP..

by the way, i always encountered 3G issues in Pandan Indah, Ampang.. is there any way that you can assist on this as well ?

thank you in advance..

Hi Edmont

Kindly be advise, we have reset your services today. Do contact us should further assistance is needed.

Thank You

Edmont
Level 0
Posted: 24 Feb, 2013 :  09:54:51 AM

Hi Chandru,

My 3G still goes missing from time to time despite of the network reset. is there any other way you can assist ?

Finding it hard to surf as the signal is inconsistent lately. Your assistance is this matter is highly appreciated.. thanks..

Mohan Kumar
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 24 Feb, 2013 :  4:24:59 PM

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hi sassyprincess

Thank you

Hi Ashley,

I've reset my phone after receiving your message, and the 3G was ok at the beginning..until I went to certain area of Penang where there isn't any signal of 3G. When I leave that area, the 3G signal doesn't appear back! I have to reset my phone for the 3G signal to appear back. Can you please help assist me in this problem ASAP?

Thanks.

Hi sassyprincess ,

Kindly advice the poor 3G signal experience you face recently. Does the issue only persist when you are in one area or most of the places? Should you still face the issue, kindly furnish us with the below details for us to work on a solution on the matter :-

1. Maxis Account No / 20 digit SIM card No:

2. Full Address:

3. Landmark:

4. Signal strength outside:

5. Signal strength inside:

Thank You.

First Prev 1 2345678Next Last

Best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8 and above.
Copyright © 2013 Maxis Bhd [867573-A]. All rights reserved.