Maxis Forum Login

Email address
Password
Forgot your Password?

New User?
Don't have a Maxis Forum Account yet?

Hot Topics

21/04/2014 Customer Service : Request PUK Code to Unlock SIM Card
21/04/2014 Maxis Home Fiber Internet : Is this site blocked?
21/04/2014 Content SMS/Spam : Stop from 27770

Top Users

Norafizah (7634)
Chandru (7042)
Ashley (7019)
Zatul Ifa (5640)
Firdaus Merican (5320)
Elle (5168)
Zairie (5060)
Tharsani (4980)
M.Avis (4895)
Emmi (4894)

Maxis Forum Home > Home Broadband > Maxis Home Fiber Internet

Topic: Technicolor TG784n v3 Terrible

Back to Topic List

Polar
Level 0
Posted: 20 Feb, 2013 :  4:33:16 PM

Anyone find the Maxis technicolor TG784n v3 router very unstable?.
My unit just crashed on me and now refuses to connect even though it was reset and reconfigured.

Maxis you really need to find a more stable and reliable router. The TG784n is really unreliable and I think it has buggy firmware/software. Been experiencing all kinds of problems with it from VoIP ports going down, unable to login to the management interface, refuses to auto-login to FTTH, Wifi connection issues, etc.

Maxis please come and replace my router again!. (4th time!!). #!)*&$!#$
I have logged a call already, support number C12670636.

Bharat
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 21 Feb, 2013 :  4:03:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Polar

Anyone find the Maxis technicolor TG784n v3 router very unstable?.
My unit just crashed on me and now refuses to connect even though it was reset and reconfigured.

Maxis you really need to find a more stable and reliable router. The TG784n is really unreliable and I think it has buggy firmware/software. Been experiencing all kinds of problems with it from VoIP ports going down, unable to login to the management interface, refuses to auto-login to FTTH, Wifi connection issues, etc.

Maxis please come and replace my router again!. (4th time!!). #!)*&$!#$
I have logged a call already, support number C12670636.

Hi Polar,

We understand, our Technician have assist you on the issue raised. As per the case update, your appointment date will be on 22/02/2013 at 3pm. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

CK Lau
Level 0
Posted: 11 Apr, 2013 :  08:27:01 AM

I just got my new router on 4/4/2013, after shift house, was using another Thomson router previously.
My issue is 4 days ago, TG784n v3 dont allow any device connect though WIFI, i thought it was new setup and issue might persist, proceed to change the SSID and new WIFI attributes, problem solved.
This morning the issue come back again, after i login, found the new local user was deleted and WIFI cannot be connected.
Planning to shift to new router with the concern i can't use the phone as new router doesn't have RJ11 port and supported features.

Best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8 and above.
Copyright © 2013 Maxis Bhd [867573-A]. All rights reserved.