Emmi (4897)

Maxis Forum Home > Current Promotions > Current Promotions

Topic: Promo but No One Knows

Back to Topic List

First Prev 1 2345678910 Next Last

PriorityCustomer
Level 0
Posted: 19 Nov, 2011 :  9:44:37 PM

With reference to your Facebook posting, (Wanna get a FREE HTC Flyer or a Motorola Zoom 3G for only RM299? Just subscribe to a 6GB (RM98) data plan on 24 months contract before 30th November 2011. Enquire at any Maxis Centre now!)how come no one at your centres or call centre knows anything about this.
After hassling and explaining, they manage to find the promo but cant register cos the system cant accept it.
Is this another case of blaming the system than the management!
I paid for the device and when I return to sign the documents, I received a call asking to come back on Monday as the system rejects such a promo.
So how are you going to compensate my time to travel back again?

Noor Zaimah
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 20 Nov, 2011 :  11:15:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by PriorityCustomer

With reference to your Facebook posting, (Wanna get a FREE HTC Flyer or a Motorola Zoom 3G for only RM299? Just subscribe to a 6GB (RM98) data plan on 24 months contract before 30th November 2011. Enquire at any Maxis Centre now!)how come no one at your centres or call centre knows anything about this.
After hassling and explaining, they manage to find the promo but cant register cos the system cant accept it.
I paid for the device and when I return to sign the documents, I received a call asking to come back on Monday as the system rejects such a promo.

Hi PriorityCustomer,

Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconveniences you went through as a result of the above. We wish to let you know that we do have the promotion for HTC Flyer or a Motorola Zoom 3G and the promotion will be end before 30th of November. The availability for the device is depending on stock at Maxis centre. Kindly provide us with your Maxis Account number or your 20 Digit SIM card number for further assistance.

Thank You

PriorityCustomer
Level 0
Posted: 20 Nov, 2011 :  11:53:33 AM

My question is pretty simple: does or doesn't'Maxis service centre n call centre knows anything abt this promo? Looking bk at all d postings at yr Facebook i m sure not all centres knows abt it. Furthermore the system doesn't support it by not registering the package.
So why do u need my account number or sim card number? Just ask yr management to buck up on multi level communication so dat it doesn't breakdown so often! FYI there's plenty of stocks left as no one is able to sign it!

quote:
Originally posted by Noor Zaimah

quote:

Hi PriorityCustomer,

Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconveniences you went through as a result of the above. We wish to let you know that we do have the promotion for HTC Flyer or a Motorola Zoom 3G and the promotion will be end before 30th of November. The availability for the device is depending on stock at Maxis centre. Kindly provide us with your Maxis Account number or your 20 Digit SIM card number for further assistance.

Thank You

Noor Zaimah
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 20 Nov, 2011 :  12:54:45 PM

quote:

My question is pretty simple: does or doesn't'Maxis service centre n call centre knows anything abt this promo? Looking bk at all d postings at yr Facebook i m sure not all centres knows abt it. Furthermore the system doesn't support it by not registering the package.
So why do u need my account number or sim card number? Just ask yr management to buck up on multi level communication so dat it doesn't breakdown so often! FYI there's plenty of stocks left as no one is able to sign it!

quote:

quote:

Hi PriorityCustomer,

Thank You

Hi PriorityCustomer,

We apologize and appreciate your feedback and deeply regret such an incident took place at one of our maxis centre and our customer service support. We will highlight the incident above to the relevant channel for the necessary action to be taken. We would also like to assure you that the above incident is truly regrettable and will be corrected. Thank you again for bringing the matter to us and also allowing us the opportunity to do the necessary correction to further improve our service.
The main purpose of us to get your SIMcard number are to record as a reference in the future. We are looking to improve on these method in the near future once we have added further features on our forum. Do let us know should you need further assistance.

Thank You

PriorityCustomer
Level 0
Posted: 20 Nov, 2011 :  4:31:03 PM

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hi PriorityCustomer,

Thank You

Hi PriorityCustomer,

We apologize and appreciate your feedback and deeply regret such an incident took place at one of our maxis centre and our customer service support. We will highlight the incident above to the relevant channel for the necessary action to be taken. We would also like to assure you that the above incident is truly regrettable and will be corrected. Thank you again for bringing the matter to us and also allowing us the opportunity to do the necessary correction to further improve our service.
The main purpose of us to get your SIMcard number are to record as a reference in the future. We are looking to improve on these method in the near future once we have added further features on our forum. Do let us know should you need further assistance.

Thank You

The account number is 817068414.

Do you think I will be able to get that package when the office reopens on Monday? BP Maxis centre says they hv to wait for the upper level management to activate the system before they can actually allow customers to sign up the package...

Noor Zaimah
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 20 Nov, 2011 :  5:11:45 PM

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hi PriorityCustomer,

Thank You

Hi PriorityCustomer,

Thank You

Do you think I will be able to get that package when the office reopens on Monday? BP Maxis centre says they hv to wait for the upper level management to activate the system before they can actually allow customers to sign up the package...

Hi PriorityCustomer,

We tried to contact you, but it was unreachable. Kindly advise us on your alternative number and convenient time for us to contact you to assist you on the issue that you are experiencing.

Thank You

PriorityCustomer
Level 0
Posted: 20 Nov, 2011 :  5:25:45 PM

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hi PriorityCustomer,

Thank You

Hi PriorityCustomer,

Thank You

Hi PriorityCustomer,

We tried to contact you, but it was unreachable. Kindly advise us on your alternative number and convenient time for us to contact you to assist you on the issue that you are experiencing.

Thank You

you can call now. i was busy just now

Tharsani
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 20 Nov, 2011 :  5:42:59 PM

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hi PriorityCustomer,

Thank You

Hi PriorityCustomer,

Thank You

Hi PriorityCustomer,

Thank You

you can call now. i was busy just now

Hi PriorityCustomer,

We have attempted to call you for the second time but it's unreachable. Please advice us on the convenient time to call you.

Thank you.

Jack.C
Level 0
Posted: 21 Nov, 2011 :  10:12:32 AM

Hey, i am also interested on this promo!!! Kindly contact me! TQ!

Firdaus Merican
Maxis Helper
Level 3
Posted: 21 Nov, 2011 :  10:16:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Jack.C

Hey, i am also interested on this promo!!! Kindly contact me! TQ!

Hi Jack.C

Thank you for your interest. Please provide us your 20 digit SIM card number for further assistance.

retroguy
Level 0
Posted: 21 Nov, 2011 :  10:20:52 AM

I want confirmation if this promotion is really on and is it open to all new customers or does one have to be a current maxis customer. Its not stated clearly on FB and i want clarification so i dont waste my time going to the maxis center only to be told a different story again.

I am looking at the motorola xoom 299 promotion and if it is indeed available to the public, please contact me at 016-xxxxxxx. My prefered maxis center location is seremban.

First Prev 1 2345678910 Next Last

Best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8 and above.
Copyright © 2013 Maxis Bhd [867573-A]. All rights reserved.