Maxis Forum Login

Email address
Password
Forgot your Password?

New User?
Don't have a Maxis Forum Account yet?

Hot Topics

19/04/2014 Mobile Plans : *Hotlink plan
19/04/2014 Customer Service : Unidentified deduction Hotlink prepaid c...
19/04/2014 Content SMS/Spam : Stop 23777

Top Users

Norafizah (7607)
Chandru (7043)
Ashley (7018)
Zatul Ifa (5640)
Firdaus Merican (5281)
Elle (5168)
Zairie (5060)
Tharsani (4980)
Emmi (4894)
M.Avis (4849)

Maxis Forum Home > Customer Service > Customer Service

Topic: Maxis Broadband Problem XD

Back to Topic List

Alfred_kae
Level 0
Posted: 08 Mar, 2013 :  5:42:27 PM

To whom who may concern,

I have sign up for the maxis broadband package. I have meet some problems. I have address the problems below that I am currently facing.

Firstly, I have installed the connection manager but the connection manager showed the sign of "Device Not Detected".

Secondly, I cant click on the connect button in connection manager, it is not available.I would like to state that reinstalling the software doesn't help me at all.

Thirdly, there is a broadband wizard for me to complete in order to start using the broadband, however, when I reach the stage where I will be in need to download the MBW_setup.exe, it states that Maxis Broadband Wizard has not extended its support on this operating system, I am currently using Windows 8 and I have tried it on Windows 7, it doesnt work also.

Device details
Sim no: 865156019046451
Contact Details
Email: alfred_kae@hotmail.com

wahidah
Maxis Helper
Level 2
Posted: 10 Mar, 2013 :  3:32:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Alfred_kae

To whom who may concern,

I have sign up for the maxis broadband package. I have meet some problems. I have address the problems below that I am currently facing.

Firstly, I have installed the connection manager but the connection manager showed the sign of "Device Not Detected".

Secondly, I cant click on the connect button in connection manager, it is not available.I would like to state that reinstalling the software doesn't help me at all.

Thirdly, there is a broadband wizard for me to complete in order to start using the broadband, however, when I reach the stage where I will be in need to download the MBW_setup.exe, it states that Maxis Broadband Wizard has not extended its support on this operating system, I am currently using Windows 8 and I have tried it on Windows 7, it doesnt work also.

Device details
Sim no: 865156019046451
Contact Details
Email: alfred_kae@hotmail.com

Hi Alfred_kae,

We are sorry to hear of the difficulty you are facing with your Maxis broadband service. We believe this issue need to be highlighted directly to our Maxis center and it might be due to the device faulty as per your error message. Kindly bring your device to Maxis center for our technician to check what are the problems with the device and assist you further. We are sorry again for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you.

Best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8 and above.
Copyright © 2013 Maxis Bhd [867573-A]. All rights reserved.